Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2020, 19:53   #1

Hello Everyone

Hi All,

I was a long time visitor here, reading the new car/bike reviews & news, technical stuff section, travelogues (over the other posts), but was avoiding the signup form for long. Finally decided to jump in & here I am - lazy me saying hello after few months of joining.

I am from Bangalore, and as you can guess - from the tech world, except that I am trying to get away from it after 20+ years in 'it'. I hope to catch up with all the things I left aside all these years (I am sure most of you understand what I mean here). Being a foodie & someone who wants the travel experience (having visited more countries than more states/cities in our country), I hope to catch up on these aspects going forward, may be along with some alternate professions.

Keeping out the car related points in this introduction. The main reason for signing up was it & so it needs no mention

All the best to every one here.
santosh_blr is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 1st November 2020, 23:47   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by santosh_blr View Post

I was a long time visitor here, reading the new car/bike reviews & news, technical stuff section, travelogues (over the other posts), but was avoiding the signup form for long. Finally decided to jump in & here I am - lazy me saying hello after few months of joining.
Welcome to Team-BHP Santosh. Glad to have you onboard. As they say, better late than never.

Quote:
I am from Bangalore, and as you can guess - from the tech world, except that I am trying to get away from it after 20+ years in 'it'. I hope to catch up with all the things I left aside all these years (I am sure most of you understand what I mean here). Being a foodie & someone who wants the travel experience (having visited more countries than more states/cities in our country), I hope to catch up on these aspects going forward, may be along with some alternate professions.
We have a vivid travelogue section from where you can take inspiration for your travels. Looking forward to your posts on the forum.

Cheers.
blackwasp is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks