Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st November 2020, 22:20   #1
BHPian

Finally a BHPian

Hello Team-BHP,

Its wonderful to be part of this community. I have always been an avid follower of this group.

My affairs with cars started when I started my professional career. My job called for travelling and we hired cars with drivers to visit our clients. My colleagues and I had our 'preferred' drivers. Its on these trips I learnt driving. My preferred driver allowed me to drive the hired car on empty stretches

My first car was a preowned Fiat Uno. What a car!
After a few years I was a proud owner of a Hyundai Viva petrol car. I liked its sporty engine, passion red color and its stance.
When Captiva 2.2L AWD was introduced I was smitten by it. Of course Team-BHP reviews helped! I got me a pearl white one. It was fully loaded, with excellent power and torque. I absolutely loved this car and its character! Its been my faithful companion. Sadly I parted with it a few days ago :(. Lately I have come to prefer a small body car which is fun to drive. So the hunt is on. I am right now pouring through the Team-BHP forums and checking all new launches to settle on a right car. I will move around with my wife's i10 till such thing happens

Parting shot of my Captiva!
Finally a BHPian-captiva.jpeg

Well, I am happy to be part of Team-BHP and look forward to express this with a Team-BHP sticker on my new car!

Stay safe guys!
ArunRam is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2020, 23:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally a BHPian

Welcome to the forum, ArunRam.
Uno, Viva & Captiva - a nice and varied lineup of cars.

Have fun on the forum.
supremeBaleno is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2020, 15:52   #3
BHPian

Re: Finally a BHPian

Agree its an eclectic mix!

I think people are drawn to a particular character of a car, depending on what they represent a that particular time of life

Many thanks for welcoming me! See you around.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks