Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2020, 11:15   #1

A new journey begins

It seems like winter has finally arrived after playing hide and seek for few days. I open the windows of my room and let the cold breeze settle inside. Few mins pass, and I hurriedly close them before the chill creeps in. I am cocooned in my blanket. My eyelids start resisting to stay open. The fan noise and distant howling of the dogs, the last thing I remember before deep slumber takes over.

"What an absolute joy it was driving you, Swift, on Pune-Lonavla highway. Thank you XUV500 the beast for rainy day Lonavla adventures."
"Gixxer, from the first 500km solo ride to till today, you have been a true comrade. And you Chevy Spark, 13 years and still going strong after 1.78L Kms, you are a worthy companion."
"But when will you drive to Leh ? What about Konkan excursion ? An off-road trip to Rajmachi ? Explore fabled temples of South India ? The seven sisters ?..."

The morning commotion finally breaks my sleep. And I forget what the dream was instantly.
The sun is shining outside and birds are chirping. I could hear the flapping of pigeons and crows.
I lay lazily in my cozy bed. I pick up my phone and see the first notification, "Team-BHP membership APPROVED.".
A smile appears on my face and excitement runs all over my body.
What a way to start the day !

Hello Bhpians,

I am Urvish from Dediapada, Gujarat, a small but beautiful town surrounded by exquisite locations.
I am 28 years old IT professional having current work location as Bengaluru.
I remember playing Vice city as a kid only because it offered driving different kinds of cars and bikes. The old good days of video and computer games largely were dominated by racing games.
There was a time when I didn't damn care about the machines I owned. But now it has changed to the opposite. I feel more connected with vehicles I drive, and this change is only because of team-bhp.
I thank each and every member for their effort in making this great platform that it is today.

I am driving a Suzuki Gixxer 150 currently and enjoying every bit of it. My family's humble Spark doesn't look like it is in retiring mood anytime soon.
We have booked a new Hyundai Creta, and are awaiting for delivery.
I wish to own Thar and will probably start hunting for preowned(pre worshipped) one after maybe 5 years.

My other interest includes trekking. I have done more than 5 Himalayan treks including Everest Base Camp trek. I wish to do at least one Himalayan trek a year.
I have also been learning video making at speed slower than snail's or sloth's (whichever is slower). But I am not abandoning it.
And, the hobby section can not be completed without mentioning cricket, the default interest of majority of the Indian. Wish to keep playing day and night, but haven't found someone who can accompany me yet.
travelpanthi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 26th November 2020, 12:23   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: A new journey begins

Hi Urvish,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here. Quite and interesting introduction that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelpanthi View Post
I am 28 years old IT professional having current work location as Bengaluru.
There are many more like you on this forum. Won't be surprising if you find someone you already know.

Quote:
The old good days of video and computer games largely were dominated by racing games.
Just like many of us enthusiasts.

Quote:
There was a time when I didn't damn care about the machines I owned. But now it has changed to the opposite. I feel more connected with vehicles I drive, and this change is only because of team-bhp.
I thank each and every member for their effort in making this great platform that it is today.
Nice to hear that and on behalf of all BHPians, you are welcome.

Quote:
I am driving a Suzuki Gixxer 150 currently and enjoying every bit of it. My family's humble Spark doesn't look like it is in retiring mood anytime soon.
Looking forward to reading detailed ownership reviews from you.

Quote:
We have booked a new Hyundai Creta, and are awaiting for delivery.
I wish to own Thar and will probably start hunting for preowned(pre worshipped) one after maybe 5 years.
The new Thar is a great vehicle and I love it, but it has its drawbacks. Be sure to read our official review and some ownership reviews that BHPians put up before purchasing one.

Quote:
My other interest includes trekking. I have done more than 5 Himalayan treks including Everest Base Camp trek. I wish to do at least one Himalayan trek a year.
I have also been learning video making at speed slower than snail's or sloth's (whichever is slower). But I am not abandoning it.
And, the hobby section can not be completed without mentioning cricket, the default interest of majority of the Indian. Wish to keep playing day and night, but haven't found someone who can accompany me yet.
We have had threads on these topics. I'll look forward to contributions from you.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks