Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2020, 17:41   #1
BHPian

Hello BHPians

Hello there,

Long time listener, first time caller. Joined BHP finally a few days ago. I'd been a visitor but then strayed away for a long time before finally coming back for car advice.

About me, I'd migrated out of India after school and spent the next two decades in US. Finally decided to come back and have been settled in Goa for the last few years. A lot has changed while I was away

I know a thing or two about cars (technical since I'd worked in automobiles) but am not a petrol head by any stretch. Furthermore, I am a sucker for things like 'segment first features' and tech which makes me a perfect bait for the marketing depts of car manufacturers. One of the reasons I have a hard time to pick my next car, you can convince me to go for a coupe of a minivan!

Anyhow, thrilled to be part of this community and thanks!

Last edited by Aditya : 6th December 2020 at 16:50. Reason: Extra smiley deleted
astrodex is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 6th December 2020, 16:58   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello BHPians

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrodex View Post
I know a thing or two about cars (technical since I'd worked in automobiles)
I am sure that with your experience, you will be able to make meaningful contributions to the forum.

Quote:
Furthermore, I am a sucker for things like 'segment first features' and tech which makes me a perfect bait for the marketing depts of car manufacturers.
You're not the only one by any stretch of imagination. Lots of people I know go for segment firsts.

Quote:
One of the reasons I have a hard time to pick my next car, you can convince me to go for a coupe of a minivan!
Once again, there I people I know who are as or probably more confused while making a purchase decision.

Please take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

See you on the forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed