Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2021, 20:50   #1
BANNED

Feeling ecstatic in the community

It has been long desire to be part of a automobile/travelogue forum that sets high standard to become a community member. Thanks for that.

Quick intro on myself: A person who loves travel, adventure and learn and share. My curiosity to go for long drives just reoccur at the evening of coming back to home from a trip, not sure whether am i obsessed with travel. Hope i have this community to say "We are with you".

Drove Ambassador in 2003 to get DL, got retouch in 2019 and self expanded the radius of driving in city/highway and self-served to my better half to learn and got her DL with approx. 100hrs of tutor-pilot (yes, i was and tough days to deal).

Waiting to upgrade to SUV and counting days for XUV500 2nd gen Vs Scoprio 2021 Vs Creta 2021 Vs Tata Safari (yes in interest list sequence)

Cheers
tsr_83
tsr_83 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th January 2021, 14:37   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Feeling ecstatic in the community

Hi tsr_83,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Do you still drive the Ambassador? If not, what's your current ride?

From initial reports, the upcoming XUV500 does seem like a promising product. Let's hope we're not disappointed.

Cheers!
TusharK
Old 25th January 2021, 13:58   #3
BANNED

Re: Feeling ecstatic in the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Hi tsr_83,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Do you still drive the Ambassador? If not, what's your current ride?

From initial reports, the upcoming XUV500 does seem like a promising product. Let's hope we're not disappointed.

Cheers!
TusharK
@TusharK - No. was last drove Ambassador in 2020. A great sense of durability and ruggedness while driving it, loved those moments. Current ride is on TATA Indica Vista Saffire 1.2L Petrol.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks