Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2021, 10:53   #1

Hello Team-BHPians!

To start with, I am an automobile buff since I was a kid. I had a huge collection of Overdrive monthly magazine of about 12 years untill my mom sold it all for scrap after I moved to college for higher education (I had a big argument with her because of this and didn't came home for about 13 months). I have a business in Pune and was almost settled there untill this Lockdown happened and forced me to move back to my hometown Firozabad for financial stability (also I got married and since I am only child of my parents had to come and go every month). Now I am managing my business online from here in lesser expenses and am much stable financially. So I decided to again get back to my passion for cars and continue with exploring automobiles.

Currently I own a 2006 Maruti Esteem, 2017 Honda Dio and 2016 Bajaj Platina. I am planning to buy a new car within a month and would post my whole experience during this search in a separate thread.

Now moving to the main point 'Why Team BHP?'. Well to be honest I love how real people and not paid/sponsored critics give their views here and also I have been following Team BHP since long time. I read car sales trends every month without missing just to know what's going on in Industry. Also being an enthusiast I have pretty good knowledge/experience about vehicles which I'd like to share with others. I am the go to person for all my friends/acquaintances when they want to buy a vehicle. I think I have to be a part Team BHP to share my views with others too.
ImDivyy is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2021, 11:03   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Hello Team-BHPians!

Welcome to the forum, and I hope we can be of help in your car purchase. See you around, but please do read the rules once before you proceed.

Cheers !!
Eddy is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2021, 17:56   #3
BHPian

re: Hello Team-BHPians!

Welcome to the forum divvy! Nice to know that the Covid hasn't taken a toll on your business and infact you've gotten better than before.

Esteem has been one of my favourites from the 2000s, while we'll certainly be of help to find your new car, I hope you're planning to retain that nice piece of Suzuki.
Abhi5868 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th February 2021, 09:53   #4

Re: Hello Team-BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi5868 View Post
Welcome to the forum divvy! Nice to know that the Covid hasn't taken a toll on your business and infact you've gotten better than before.

Esteem has been one of my favourites from the 2000s, while we'll certainly be of help to find your new car, I hope you're planning to retain that nice piece of Suzuki.
Yes, definitely I am going to keep my love 'The Suzuki' as a city car. Infact, when I came to know my RTO doesn't allows renewal of vehicles over 15 years since my district falls under 'Taj Trapezium Zone', I found a workaround and will renew and register my vehicle in a different district in Uttar Pradesh which doesn't has restriction. So, this beauty ain't going anywhere. But, I need a much more safe, reliable and efficient car for Highway cruises and long trips. I drive Firozabad to Pune(1400km including additional short trips around indore) at least once every year. So I am searching vehicle accordingly for my requirement. I am testing and checking out all options in my criteria and budget and will post all about it in a thread and then will ask for advices.
ImDivyy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks