Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2021, 17:38   #1
BHPian

Greetings

Hello everyone,

This is Ashutosh currently based in Navi Mumbai.

Following team-BHP forum for almost 15 years and finally a member now.

As of now I own

- Brezza LXi (bought 3 months back only)

- a 15 year old Honda City which I am planning to dispose off soon and replace with another sedan/SUV (for which I would need suggestions from fellow BHPians)

Also awaiting delivery of a new dashcam (Campark DC02) and reviews will follow soon.

Have driven long distance on many occasions in India (Delhi-Hyderabad, Hyderabad-Lucknow, Delhi-Mumbai, Mumbai-Goa) and abroad (New Zealand both North Island and South Island, Spain Canary Islands Las Palmas De Gran Canaria) and will try to write meaningful road reviews which fellow BHPians might find useful.

Also fond of travelling and next on my bucket list is to cover the forts of Maharashtra and the places on interest on the Konkan coast once the pandemic is over.
devilking is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th March 2021, 19:07   #2
BHPian

Re: Greetings

Welcome aboard!

Looking forward to your travelogues and reviews. I hope you would be able to strike those trips off the bucket list at the earliest. As you will be aware, you can use the what car section to shortlist a replacement for your City. https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/

Drive safe!

Last edited by --gKrish-- : 6th March 2021 at 19:14.
--gKrish-- is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th March 2021, 20:05   #3
BHPian

Re: Greetings

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilking View Post
next on my bucket list is to cover the forts of Maharashtra and the places on interest on the Konkan coast once the pandemic is over.
Welcome to the forum.

I will keenly watch for your post on forts of Maharashtra as well as your visits to places along Konkan coast with the hope that your experience can help me visit new places. Thanks in advance.
Simhi is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed