Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2021, 10:33   #1
BHPian

Hello from Mumbai!

Hi folks!
Hope all of you and your loved ones are doing well in these trying times.
I've been an avid reader of this forum for over a decade now (I remember one of the first threads I read was the Official Review for the Ritz way back in 2009).
Since then, teambhp has become a part of my daily internet ritual where I check in multiple times a day to keep abreast with the happenings of the car industry.
I am a Mechanical Engineer (mainly for my love of cars) followed by an MBA (after I realized a career on the shop floor was not especially suitable for me). I've worked with a major Indian automotive OEM right after graduation and have now moved on to Digital Marketing. I was born and brought up in the lovely city of Pune and I'm currently based in Thane.
I started off by learning to drive on my uncle's old Maruti 800 (still remains one of the best city cars I've driven) and promptly upgraded to a used, 12 year old Honda City Type 2 in 2012. The City was a great car - extremely reliable and a lot of fun in the city (Pun intended), but a few niggling issues, lack of safety and overall age of the vehicle pushed me towards my current car, a 2018 Polo GT TSI.
Looking forward to some great discussions and making a lot of new petrolhead friends here on teambhp!
thechinmay is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 21st April 2021, 17:27   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello from Mumbai!

Hi thechinmay,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

The City Type 2 was one of the first cars I drove. I would never forget the day I drove me friend's City around Prabhat road and FC road. Although you sit low, the car offers great visibility and then there's the engine. Possibly one of the best petrol engines of its time.

Great to have you onboard.

Cheers!
TusharK
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks