Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2021, 21:40   #1
BHPian

Greetings BHPians!

Hello BHPians,
I hope you all are doing good.

After years of scrolling through the forum as an outsider, I finally got accepted into this delightful community. I have no words to express my happiness, heartfelt gratitude to the Moderators for approving my membership.

About me:
I am Namit, a 14y/o car enthusiast from Gurgaon. It had been my dream to join Team-BHP for the past three years or so. This evening, I got a Gmail notification on my phone. I opened the mail and was elated to the core after reading that my membership was approved. Also, I could not believe that I got in on my first attempt.

The vehicles I own:

Toyota Innova: We bought this car in 2011, it has covered approximately 2.1L kilometres till now. (We plan on selling this car very soon)
Honda City: We bought this car in 2014, it has covered around 24000 kilometres till now.

What do I plan to do in Team-BHP?
As we have already established that I am too young to drive just yet, I plan to actively engage in conversations. During my free time, all I do is read about cars, so I believe I would be able to add something valuable to the forum too.

Future Cars?
We are planning to buy a new car very soon, maybe in a month or two. I would certainly put up a "what car?" thread for the same.

Till then - stay safe, stay happy.
Thanks once again
Warm Regards,
Namit S.
PetrolHead2272 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 19th June 2021, 22:50   #2
BHPian

re: Greetings BHPians!

Welcome to the forum, Namit!

And, firstly, good to see a 14-yo old guy joining this forum!

Good to know that you have the same car-combo as mine, i.e, Innova and City!

Well, we too own a 2011 Innova, which was bought pre-owned in the year 2016 when the odo was just 75k Kms at the time of the purchase, and now, it has run nearly 1.8L Kms and we are also in the plans to sell off the Innova as well as it has become old and planning to upgrade either with Innova Crysta or Creta and, BTW, we too own 2014 Honda City, albeit, Diesel version!

Is your City a Petrol version or a Diesel version?
car_guy1998 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th June 2021, 23:01   #3
BHPian

re: Greetings BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_guy1998 View Post
Welcome to the forum, Namit!

And, firstly, good to see a 14-yo old guy joining this forum!

Good to know that you have the same car-combo as mine, i.e, Innova and City!

Well, we too own a 2011 Innova.....we too own 2014 Honda City, albeit, Diesel version!

Is your City a Petrol version or a Diesel version?
Hello car_guy1998,
Thank you so much, it feels wonderful to be a part of the forum.

That is such an awesome coincidence. I find this car-combo to be simply fantastic.
The Honda City I own, is a petrol manual. The variant I believe is 'V'.
PetrolHead2272 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks