Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th July 2021, 12:05   #1

Finally I am a member of this great forum

Hi all,
I am a Senior Citizen, Just fresh from retirement (post a few extensions) after serving India's Biggest Corporate ( my last job) since 1997. I am a fan of this forum since the advent of the millennium!.

Once, I tried for the membership, but was rejected! Thanks for accepting my request, finally! Hobbies include watching regular live European League Football Seasons of England, Spain, etc and OTT watching of great movies of all languages and finally, going out with wife for long trips, whenever a chance drops in. Another hobby is to compare cars on their specs and performances!

Feel, we are being robbed by the exorbitant Tax system imposed on passenger vehicles, might be trying to control the absolute numbers plying on roads.

Thanks!

Last edited by Aditya : 12th July 2021 at 05:35. Reason: Typos
Raphel is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 12th July 2021, 05:34   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally I am a member of this great forum

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphel View Post
Hobbies include watching regular live European League Football Seasons of England, Spain, etc. and OTT watching of great movies of all languages and finally, going out with wife for long trips, whenever a chance drops in.
Lots of BHPians share your interests. You will find threads on the topics your have mentioned on the forum. Please go through the travelogues section whenever you plan a long trip. It helps immensely.

Quote:
Feel, we are being robbed by the exorbitant Tax system imposed on passenger vehicles, might be trying to control the absolute numbers plying on roads.
Our taxation system is ridiculous to say the least. Unfortunately, cars are still considered a luxury in our country.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.

Last edited by Aditya : 12th July 2021 at 05:36.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2021, 15:28   #3
BHPian

Hello Raphel, welcome to Team BHP!

Pleasure to know that one of your passion matches mine (European Soccer) and look forward to your contributions on the discussion threads!
allinbalance is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th July 2021, 13:45   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphel View Post
Hi all,
I am a Senior Citizen, Just fresh from retirement (post a few extensions) after serving India's Biggest Corporate ( my last job) since 1997. I am a fan of this forum since the advent of the millennium!.

Once, I tried for the membership, but was rejected! Thanks for accepting my request, finally! Hobbies include watching regular live European League Football Seasons of England, Spain, etc and OTT watching of great movies of all languages and finally, going out with wife for long trips, whenever a chance drops in. Another hobby is to compare cars on their specs and performances!

Thanks!
Hello Raphel,
Welcome to Team-BHP! I have also been granted my membership to the community just yesterday. Have been an ardent follower as a guest, since a long time. Hope we all get to learn and enrich our knowledge from the experts here. Thank you GTO and team for approving my membership.
IamNikhil is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks