Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2021, 19:22   #1
BHPian

Hello! An NH 2 dweller from Dhanbad to Asansol

My warm greetings to all the esteemed members , seniors and moderators of this esteemed forum.I am Sandip Wason presently dwelling on NH 2 road Nirsa and Asansol. I am in gov service by profession as of now previous experiences include Indian Army and Corporate world. Hailing from Ambala cantt in haryana my life has been quite a cocktail. Studied science in Inter,Arts in commerce pursued MBA but found my calling somewhere else.So left midway and joined Army enjoyed there and again back to civil life settled with a job in Dhanbad and settled for son s education in Asansol.

I have been a hardcore bike lover and traveled my fare share across the length and breadth of our mesmerizing India. My partners in crime are my wife and my 7years old Son and my Classic 350..the Maroon Stallion. I am basically a solo rider but enjoy riding in groups. My daily commute is around 100km on NH 2 for my duty.Regarding 4 wheeler I had previously owned Chevrolet Beat and Swift Petrol VXI. Presently have none and planning to go for Kushaq or Honda City V MT.

Regarding Team Bhp what more can I say, no compliment is enough for the assistance provided and guidance the forum provides. I am all times available for contact at NH 2.I would feel myself lucky and privileged if I can be of any assistance to the esteemed members.

Regards
Sandip Wason aka Sandy

Last edited by Rehaan : 19th July 2021 at 09:58. Reason: Adding some breaks between paragraphs. Welcome aboard! :)
Wason4699 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 18th July 2021, 23:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello! An NH 2 dweller from Dhanbad to Asansol

Hi Wason4699,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Glad to have you onboard. Your extensive experience both in the Army and Govt. services will certainly be a boon for the community.

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th July 2021, 00:15   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP Wason4699, great to find someone from NH2- the lifeline of Kolkata circuit for so many reasons. I am sure we will all benefit from your previous experiences.

Looking forward to hear from you and your travel tales, I am sure our paths will cross someday soon. See you around,

Regards.
ABHI_1512 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2021, 09:30   #4
BHPian

Welcome to T-Bhp family.

I am staying in Chittaranjan. Hope we will meet in coming days.

I am thinking about going to Ranchi in next week. Is there any restriction or requirements of PCR test / quarantine for travel to Jharkhand in now days?
Sukanta73 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2021, 13:57   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukanta73 View Post
Welcome to T-Bhp family.

I am staying in Chittaranjan. Hope we will meet in coming days.

I am thinking about going to Ranchi in next week. Is there any restriction or requirements of PCR test / quarantine for travel to Jharkhand in now days?
No quarantine required if you are back in 72 hours. E pass is mandatory though.Will meet soon.
Wason4699 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks