Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2021, 11:43   #1
BHPian

Hello Team-BHP

Hello BHPians,

I have been a regular visitor to the forum for the past decade or so, but never got around to registering for a membership. Finally took the plunge this week and was pleasantly surprised when I received the approval email within a few days. Thank you, moderators.

Personal Snippets

I am a Corporate Legal Counsel for a company that makes microcontrollers and semiconductors. We are likely to bump into each other in my hometown Thrissur, or my adopted city Bengaluru. I am a football fanatic and a movie buff. I like photography, though I am very much an amateur.

My Rides

My first motorcycle was a 2004 Yamaha Fazer and I learnt to drive in a 2004 Honda City. I have also been a proud owner of a 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 200, a 2010 RE Electra and a 2017 Mahindra Mojo. I currently own a 2012 VW Vento TDI Highline, a 2015 Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi, a 2020 KTM 390 Adventure and a Bergamont Revox 4 (an impulsive pandemic purchase, to be honest). There will be another addition soon, hopefully!!

Looking forward to the good times ahead
a_chelat is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 18th July 2021, 14:15   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Name has a Chelat suffixed to an A, belongs to Thrissur and stays at Bangalore at the moment, has a Vento, mentions about a Bullet and loves football. Make no mistake, this is my classmate from KV Thrissur. BTW, Joseph’s a member too. (:

Welcome aboard man! Hope to bump into you in some of the discussions here.
Gannu_1 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th July 2021, 16:53   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
Name has a Chelat suffixed to an A, belongs to Thrissur and stays at Bangalore at the moment, has a Vento, mentions about a Bullet and loves football. Make no mistake, this is my classmate from KV Thrissur. BTW, Joseph’s a member too. (:

Welcome aboard man! Hope to bump into you in some of the discussions here.
What are the odds, eh?! Had to pull up the "Know your Moderators" thread to be sure

How have you been? Let's catch up once PMs are open for me, if I last that long!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks