Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2021, 19:26   #1

An introduction

Hello there! Greetings from Bangalore! This a small introduction about myself.

Firstly I'd like to thank the BHP Mods for giving me this opportunity on my first try (may or may not be a big deal, but I've always looked forward to this day) .

Secondly lets get on with the introduction!

HI! This is Andre Sharon. A 16 year old student and despite being underage for a driver's license, I have the passion for cars (inspired/fueled by my uncle @arun_josie ). I've always been curious about cars for a really long time. I may not be in a position to say "I know everything about cars", but I hope to be in a position where I might someday say "I enjoy knowing more about cars with Team-BHP".

Apart from cars-- I'm a badminton player, a talented musician (not a pro but I enjoy it), I like to listen to music and of course, I can't miss out cooking/baking (To be eaten at your own risk )

I may not be extremely active on BHP, but once my school gets over I will certainly be active.

I look forward to working/talking/learning and enjoying this given opportunity with everyone.

p.s I don't drive(and have never driven) and don't plan to until I'm at the legal age .
Hi_Drid3 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 25th July 2021, 20:57   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: An introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi_Drid3 View Post
Hello there! Greetings from Bangalore! This a small introduction about myself.

Firstly I'd like to thank the BHP Mods for giving me this opportunity on my first try (may or may not be a big deal, but I've always looked forward to this day) .

Secondly lets get on with the introduction!

HI! This is Andre Sharon. A 16 year old student and despite being underage for a driver's license, I have the passion for cars (inspired/fueled by my uncle @arun_josie ). I've always been curious about cars for a really long time. I may not be in a position to say "I know everything about cars", but I hope to be in a position where I might someday say "I enjoy knowing more about cars with Team-BHP".

Apart from cars-- I'm a badminton player, a talented musician (not a pro but I enjoy it), I like to listen to music and of course, I can't miss out cooking/baking (To be eaten at your own risk )

I may not be extremely active on BHP, but once my school gets over I will certainly be active.

I look forward to working/talking/learning and enjoying this given opportunity with everyone.
Hello Andre, nice to see you here. This is an excellent place to be in, to sharpen your knowledge about automobiles. Not just automobiles, if you go around this forum, you can find discussions on various other topics too.

Quote:
p.s I don't drive(and have never driven) and don't plan to until I'm at the legal age .
Way to go!
arun_josie is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2021, 22:48   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: An introduction

Hi Andre,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

We've all been there. The 16-year old me was just as enthusiastic and passionate as you are.

Looking forward to interacting with you.

Cheers!
TusharK
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks