Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2021, 13:10   #1

Start of a memorable journey

Hello friends,
Manikandan here from Chennai; you can call me Mak or Mani. Very happy to be part of this forum. I refer team-bhp website to be the holy book (website) of automobile scene. Has been following this website for past 10 years. it has contributed immensely to the buying decision of all my three cars.

My garage currently has the following cars - Swift VDI With ABS (2011-May), Brio (2017-April) and Jeep Compass Night Eagle MT D2.0 (Jan 2021). My bikes include Pulsar 180 (2008 - Sep) and Honda Dio (2010 - Sep).

I am into sales and product marketing - in the field of IT. My interest includes long distance running, fitness, parenting and mentoring. The major reason for being here is to spread the need for safe driving and to come-up with some initiative (still thinking in those lines to plan an approach) that can spread awareness on safe driving. Look forward to collectively work towards making this earth a better place to live. Thank you, Mak
Blessings21 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th September 2021, 08:58   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Start of a memorable journey

Hello Blessings21,

Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you on board!

Looking forward to reading your threads on safe driving. Since you are also into fitness, you can check out our Shifting Gears section, for all the scoop on stuff not related to automobiles as well.

You can also share the ownership experience of some of the vehicles in your garage, starting off with your latest acquisition, the Jeep Compass Night Eagle.

Cheers!
Rahul N
RahulNagaraj is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks