Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st May 2007, 19:32   #1

A BIG hello to TBHPians

Hi All,

Got this site while doing some googling. The Indian car market is seeing exciting new products and is a great time for people to be discussing. I live in Colorado, U.S (in the Rocky Mountains).
My current drive is Honda Accord EX and Prelude Type SH. My wife drives my first car Civic. I had a BMW 328 and the great S2000 on lease.(hence my screen name). I am a Honda fanatic and love BMWs also. Currently I will be travelling a bit between Bangalore and here. Will be driving the Swift Zxi while I am there. Expect to drive a Fiat and see whats up with the hot discussions.
Looking forward to be part of excitement.

warm regards,
Old 21st May 2007, 23:16   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey HondaS2K.. thats one helluva garage you have.. Welcome to TBHP and let us know once you are in Bangalore.. we guys would love to meet up.

Godfather
Old 22nd May 2007, 08:14   #3
BHPian

welcome to India, hope to see u in chennai also in our race trac what about ur intrest in bikes pls let us know that bye.
Old 22nd May 2007, 09:21   #4
Team-BHP Support

Living in the rocky mountains...driving an S2k.....sounds sweet...

Is yours a 2.0 or 2.2?

Welcome aboard,
R
Old 22nd May 2007, 23:31   #5

Hey HondaS2K!

How you dooin? Honda fan or do you combine business and pleasure?

The Indian auto scene is exciting now. But does sometimes require patience... We're looking at some exciting brands coming into the country. But it's been a long wait. Some countries have passed us like we're standing still! But we're getting there... it's not too bad... it's aiight... we're okay...

TBHP makes things very interesting though. :-) This place is addictive... Hope you have fun!

Enjoy and drive safe!

PS: Why is it that the ladies get to drive boring old stuff like volvos, VWs and the husband's old jalopy?! I wonder... hmm...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks