Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2021, 22:01   #1

New Jeeper introducing myself, my ride and a trip starting December

Dear BHPians!

My name is Udaya Shreyas.
I have been a silent beneficiary of these forums for a long time, but now being the owner of a brand new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, I felt the need to get a bit more vocal.

Thank you so much admins, for the approval!

I chose this beast primarily for my upcoming cross-country travels moving north from Kanyakumari.
Having considered many other options(across form factors and budgets, including some caravans), I found this to be the most capable vehicle for the job.
The plan is to be able to live a vanlife, camping and working out of the vehicle.

I am a digital content creator under the handle 'thesanskritchannel' on YouTube and Instagram.
I guess it goes without saying that the look and presence of this vehicle played as much a part in my decision, on top of its 'Go Anywhere, Do Anything' build.

There definitely are some unresolved kinks
(uncertain if the freedom-top can withstand heavy Indian monsoons(no leaks in the moderate rains in Hyderabad last month),
the missing mud flaps cause a wide spray along the body of the vehicle).

Still, after taking it through the Jeep trail here in Hyderabad, I'm only doubly convinced of the purchase.

All in all, super excited to share my experiences with the vehicle, looking forward to advice from veterans, and more than happy to share my route-maps, on-road experiences, and travel-alongs with fellow enthusiasts!

Pranam
Uday
udayashreyas is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 27th November 2021, 23:52   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: New Jeeper introducing myself, my ride and a trip starting December

Dear Uday, welcome to Team BHP!

Congratulations on your Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Please do pen down a detailed ownership review with lots of photographs, it will make a very interesting read. Details on your trips will be appreciated too.

Wishing you lots of miles, smiles and super trips with your fabulous machine.

Cheers
Old 28th November 2021, 10:52   #3
BHPian

re: New Jeeper introducing myself, my ride and a trip starting December

Congratulations on your new purchase
Please do share the buying process, on road price and ownership experience, it will be helpful for the potential buyers.
And, the content on your Youtube channel deserves a big applause Understanding the Sanskrit teachings never seemed this easy. Just loved your content, keep going. All the very best for your upcoming trip!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed