Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2021, 23:10   #1
BHPian

Petrolhead from Prayagraj!

Hi all!
I've been following team-bhp even before I owned my first car.
So, I am Ankur from Prayagraj (formerly known as Allahabad). Obviously, crazy about cars. My last car was a VW Passat (2017 model), which suffered a very unfortunate fate (engine seizure due to workshop incompetence).

Currently waiting for my next car delivery, a Hyundai Creta Diesel AT, having chosen it over so many cars that I evaluated (ranging from an i20 to Fortuner, coming back again and again to Thar in between).

So that's about it!:
Cheering:
actuallyankur is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 4th December 2021, 04:28   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Petrolhead from Prayagraj!

Quote:
Originally Posted by actuallyankur View Post
Hi all!
I've been following team-bhp even before I owned my first car.
So, I am Ankur from Prayagraj (formerly known as Allahabad). Obviously, crazy about cars. My last car was a VW Passat (2017 model), which suffered a very unfortunate fate (engine seizure due to workshop incompetence).

Currently waiting for my next car delivery, a Hyundai Creta Diesel AT, having chosen it over so many cars that I evaluated (ranging from an i20 to Fortuner, coming back again and again to Thar in between).

So that's about it!:
Cheering:
Welcome onboard Ankur!

Your Passat story would sure make an interesting read, IF you decide to pen it down. It can help current owner sidestep the potential pitfalls.

How long has the waiting period been for you so far for the new Creta?
Dry Ice is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th December 2021, 10:41   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Welcome onboard Ankur!

Your Passat story would sure make an interesting read, IF you decide to pen it down. It can help current owner sidestep the potential pitfalls.

How long has the waiting period been for you so far for the new Creta?

Thanks Dry Ice (if I could request name)
I think I should indeed post about my Passat in a separate post, would be good to have some advice from fellow BHPians.

About the creta, initially I booked in August end, was offered a vehicle in October end, when I decided to wait for XUV 700. Then again I requested for a Creta on 30th November and I was offered the vehicle on 2nd December. Apparently there have been a lot cancellations due to XUV700
actuallyankur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2021, 09:41   #4
BHPian

Welcome aboard Ankur. Finally another Allahabadi on the forum . I am from Allahabad as well, currently living in Michigan, USA.

The erstwhile VW dealer in town wasn't worthy of high praise. Nonetheless, wish you happy miles in your new ride
Old 6th December 2021, 10:48   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachitagarwal View Post
Welcome aboard Ankur. Finally another Allahabadi on the forum . I am from Allahabad as well, currently living in Michigan, USA.

The erstwhile VW dealer in town wasn't worthy of high praise. Nonetheless, wish you happy miles in your new ride
Thanks Rachit!
It is indeed great to meet a fellow Allahabadi!
Hope you are in good health!
I'd rather not comment on the said VW dealer, him being my neighbor and family friend.
Thanks for the wishes.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks