Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2007, 15:57   #1

Hi Team

A Big hi to everyone here...

I came across your forums when i tried googling for a ICE setup for cars. This forum seems to be loaded with info. Good work guys..

I hope to use this forum to aid the purchase of my first car... Looking for an alto. Tried to post a thread at Buying Cars but dont seem to be able to have permissions... Anywayz.....

Briefly about me:
I'm a software engineer.
Currently in Bangalore. Been here for around 5 years.
Currently own a 2003 Pulsar 150.

Cheers to all and I hope i enjoy my stay.
JTRider
Old 30th May 2007, 00:01   #2

Adding a bit of color to my intro..
Born in Bahrain and raised there till 16. After which I was literally thrown on the shores of India to make my life. Been livin it large since then. Love cars and bikes!!! My kind of flavour is the Ford Mustang...
I'm an avid adventurer. Love all kinds of adrenaline pumping sports. Keen on treks and long drives. Member of the Bangalore Amateur Riding Institute, it is run by the Bangalore Turf club. I'm an amatuer photographer too. Check out my works here http://jellosee.deviantart.com/gallery.

Four years of cruising the mean roads of bangalore on my trusty pulsar and currently nursing myself after my first accident. Got knocked down by a military truck as he was trying to overtake me. I'm fine, sprained my left hand, lost a bit of skin on the right. Having been given a second chance decided to give up my 2 wheels and get a nice set of 5(4 + 1)... No matter how good you can be, it just takes one bad egg to end yours

Hope I get to engage actively with the forum in the future.

Cheers

JTRider
Old 30th May 2007, 12:38   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

We have a ton of petrol-heads who are also in photography. Join the next bangalore meet and meet up with a particular Mr. Rudra Sen.

Welcome to the team, JTRider. Do read the board rules section to familiarise yourself with our forum protocol.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks