Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2021, 16:08   #1

Hello Team-BHP

Finally made it to Team-BHP Have been using this forum for over a decade now. This was right from the time had done the ICE set up in Getz, way back in 2008. Moved on to a Vento TSI and have been religiously following all ownership/mods threads for the same on Team-BHP. Now finally got the delivery of my XUV 700 Petrol AT L a week back. Hoping to soon post my delivery and ownership threads for the same.
Vik7OO is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 6th December 2021, 20:58   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Welcome onboard! I was guessing your current/future ride before opening this thread and seems I was right!

Congratulations on getting it home. Do post an Initial ownership review - will help prospective owners and also people who are eagerly waiting to get their hands on one.
Dry Ice is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th December 2021, 02:21   #3
BHPian

Welcome!
Congratulations on getting the XUV700! You sure are going to make many here jealous (including me) who are just waiting for delivery of their XUV.
Do share your drive experience, and the fuel efficiency figures of the XUV petrol. I have booked a diesel, but now tempted to shift to petrol drooling over the extreme refinement levels of the ICE.
actuallyankur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th December 2021, 22:27   #4

It's thanks to Team-BHP that I happened to get the XUV 7OO in time (slightly ahead of time actually). I have read every single post on the 200 odd pages XUV 700 official review thread. In one of the initial pages it was mentioned that the algorithm could well include having dealership quota i.e. max vehicle allotment to a particular dealer would be limited, to evenly spread out the distribution amongst the dealers pan India. So after having booked at a prominent dealer in Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, I also did a second booking with a lesser known dealer in Indiranagar who have probably opened shop a couple of years back. As fate would have it, I got a December delivery schedule at Indiranagar and a July,2022 date for the ORR dealer.

The booking/tracking page of Mahindra is not of much help as it showed an ETA of 9th December, but got a call from the dealer 2 weeks ahead of time, that the vehicle has been allocated. In fact even today, the tracking page shows in "Order Processed" state only.

I checked with the dealer if the allotment was a result of someone else backing out of their purchase, but the dealer categorically stated that this vehicle (with the specified chassis number) has been specifically allocated on my name.

Nevertheless, to cut a long story short, enjoying every bit of the drive. Getting a mileage of 9-10 in mixed city (30%) and highway(70%) drive conditions.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks