Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2021, 17:43   #1
BHPian

Humble Hello From Namma Bengaluru

I am thankful and humbled to be part of the TeamBHP Community.

I am a wanderer with a hippie soul. Seeking inspiration from nature and various cultures helps me be a better experience designer.

My key takeaway from the forum is 'not knowing anything about cars' to understand the mechanics (engine, gearbox, etc.) and general awareness of how the industry operates(insurance, dealers, FNGs), which helped me book my first car a couple of months ago.

As my user name says, I love tea and the TSI engine. I own a VW Polo - A car that is true to its nature that evokes a lot of senses - the sense of safety - the sense of being built to last - the enthusiasm. The German engineering with European design delivers that big grin every time you sit behind the wheels. A genuinely functional car!!!
TeaYesEye is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 9th December 2021, 16:34   #2
BHPian

Re: Humble Hello From Namma Bengaluru

Welcome to the forum. As a fellow Newbie earlier this year, I can tell you that the forum can sometimes bamboozle you with so much info that one doesn't know what to do with it. However, it is without a doubt THE place for all queries automotive.

Hope you find the information about cars and the auto industry that you are looking for.
anandavinash is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th December 2021, 20:06   #3
BHPian

Thank you, @anandavinash, for the warm welcome. You bet I get to spend hours together going through various posts, and I won't complain.
Old 9th December 2021, 23:10   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaYesEye View Post
I am thankful and humbled to be part of the TeamBHP Community.

I am a wanderer with a hippie soul. Seeking inspiration from nature and various cultures helps me be a better experience designer.

My key takeaway from the forum is 'not knowing anything about cars' to understand the mechanics (engine, gearbox, etc.) and general awareness of how the industry operates(insurance, dealers, FNGs), which helped me book my first car a couple of months ago.

As my user name says, I love tea and the TSI engine. I own a VW Polo - A car that is true to its nature that evokes a lot of senses - the sense of safety - the sense of being built to last - the enthusiasm. The German engineering with European design delivers that big grin every time you sit behind the wheels. A genuinely functional car!!!

One infraction right here, no pic of your ride. (Kidding of course.)

Welcome, on the word play of your username.
SideView is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2021, 14:03   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideView View Post
One infraction right here, no pic of your ride. (Kidding of course.)

Welcome, on the word play of your username.
Thank you, SideView, I have posted my ride's pic here:
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post5212547 (Volkswagen Polo 1.0L TSI : Official Review)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed