Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2022, 20:02   #1
BHPian

Namaste from Ghaziabad!

Hello BHPians,

A huge first hello from me.
A banker based in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. Originally from the land of Mr. Satyajit Ray.

I am born in Kolkata, but never stayed there because of the over enthusiasm of my dad to put me in a boarding school very early! Well travelled across the country and has a chance to stay in the cities Kolkata, Delhi, Noida, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bengaluru for more than 6 months at a stretch.

My early passion included cars and painting. But the day got to ride my dad’s Yamaha RD350 was converted to a motorcycle nut. I thought there is no better feeling in the world.
Though I am still a car fanatic, motorcycles are better to me. And being so close to the mecca of speed in India, I do not spare any opportunities to hit the track. Besides that, I like to play the guitar and sing along some cheesy bollywood numbers and actively pursue photography when I can.

If not on motorcycles and cars I would burn my hard earned money on travel.

Can’t wait to order the stickers.

Cheers,
Neil

Last edited by ampere : 16th January 2022 at 21:07.
jackofsome is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 16th January 2022, 21:43   #2
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Namaste from Ghaziabad!

Welcome onboard Neil !

Do share a bit about the vehicles you drive / ride along with some pictures too.

Also, hope you do a detailed write-up about doing a trackday in India, BIC to be more specific in this case. It would be a useful thread for many of us here.
//M is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks