Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2007, 01:20   #1

Howdy....

First and foremost...I owe a big "Thank You" to all you You have made this place so much fun and informative. I have been following this forum for sometime.
Yes, I registered myself with team-bhp way back in 2005. A few of things held me back from writing anything here. Firstly, I was never too savvy expressing myself among a larger audience ( I guess still am not ). Secondly, I was not sure whether I would ever have informed enough about cars to contribute effectively to this forum.

Well, time went by and I realised that among the sites I frequented, this was probably second to only google
and everytime this site gave me wealth of info about cars. Just bought a black palio 1.6 and a opinions expressed in this site counted in choosing this wonderful machine. Thanks again

A short introduction to myself: I am a 32 yr male from B'lore. Earn my bread working for a software MNC.

Best way to spend my day is playing with my 2.5 year old daughter. Like music (ghazals especially, Ghulam Ali Sahab being my favorite).

Love driving cars of all breed and genre and try to keep myself up to date about new launches and related stuff.
Like to drive (not in B'lore traffic though ). Particularly enjoy going on long drives even though I am not able to do so as frequently as I would like to.

Cars previously owned:
M800, Honda Accord 97, Zen Vxi 2005, Opel Corsa Elite 2005. Currently driving a black palio stile 1.6( got it about 3 weeks back from Concorde).

Finally my wife thinks I have gone nuts to change cars so frequently. She has warned me that if I mention selling the palio in next 5 years, I am out luck as far as home food is concerned .

I too have a strong feeling that I may not like to sell the Palio for sometime to come .... what a car I say.

Last edited by aah78 : 3rd June 2007 at 03:39. Reason: extra smileys
Old 3rd June 2007, 03:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP, whichcar (not witch car?).

Do read the rules in the introductions section even if you've been around for a while.

Thanks for the pleasure of getting to know you - you'll realize as you post that it isnt as hard as it seems.

Welcome once again!
Old 3rd June 2007, 08:10   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome whichcar! Contrary to your claim, you appear to be quite savvy in expressing yourself. Make let anyone tell you otherwise. Have a great time in Team-BHP.
Old 3rd June 2007, 08:31   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Whichcar.. welcome to TBHP.. thats a nice range of cars that you have gone through and finally (Forcefully) on the 1.6.

Godfather
Old 3rd June 2007, 10:30   #5
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Welcome mate. A man after our own heart. We too enjoy long drive's but without a destination or a set plan. Its just Lets Go ! Do make sure you join us.
Old 4th June 2007, 09:57   #6

Thanks a lot to all of you for the warm welcome. Looking forward to have a lot of interactions in days to come.
Old 15th June 2007, 22:54   #7
Senior - BHPian

Your choice of cars is indeed fascinating. small big small big small. or hatch sedan hatch sedan hatch sedan. it's much like the choice of government in tamil nadu. incumbency factor?
Old 15th June 2007, 23:01   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
Congrats on the Palio. It's an amazing car.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks