Team-BHP - Hi, Vikram Here
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hi, Vikram Here (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/24971-hi-vikram-here.html)

Hi guys,
I guess I'm really uncivilized, but better late than never, so here's a bit about myself.
I live in Pune, born and brought up in Mumbai. I have my own Content Development and E-learning business. I'm an ISSA certified Performance Nutrition Specialiast as well as a certified Fitness Instuctor. My passions are Cars, Weight Training, Music, Food and Single malt Scotch. I'm a dog person and I hate cats! I just turned 35 and am married...hey NOBODY'S perfect!!! I have a wacky sense of humor and hardly take anything seriously.
My first car was a WagonR, then a Corsa and now it's the Civic, which i gifted myself this birthday. I also have an Alto for the bitter half, but then again, I was talking about CARS!

Nice introduction and welcome to TBHP.

Since you have a wacky sense of humor and hardly take anything seriously, we suggest please go through the announcement section to understand how this forum runs.

Vikram.

Welcome on board !! enjoy your stay here !!

Hello! Welcome to Team-BHP. Use some seriousness while reading the rules here. Hehe! Other than that, nice introduction.

Catch you around..

Cya
A

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikram18 (Post 463147)
My passions are Cars...Music...Single malt Scotch.

I'm also thinking, who is this come that Rudra himself is welcoming to Team-BHP. Now I can see why.

Hi vikram. Please don't forget the Team-BHP initiation rites. You will not be taken seriously and your posts will not be visible till you shave your head and post 3 different angles of your bald pate with onion rings placed on it.

Welcome and I hope you have a great time here.

Hello! and welcome to the forum :) Nice intro there!

Quote:

I'm an ISSA certified Performance Nutrition Specialiast as well as a certified Fitness Instuctor.

Excellent! You need to stop by the Bodybuilding/Fitness threads in the "shifting gears" section of our beloved forum.

Welcome, looks like you will continue a healthy interest out here!

Nice intro, vikram. Welcome to Team-BHP from a fellow dog person.
cheers:)

Welcome to Team-Bhp.
Nice Intro...

Link.

Thanks everyone. I promise to be a good boy...or at least not get caught :P

Hi Vikram,

Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will like it here. Do share your interests in cars/body building (though you have already contributed in that thread I have noticed!),shifting gears section on music & single malt..Dunno what is it about single malt that my heart & mind start playing a symphony on their own

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshOnTheRocks (Post 465768)
Dunno what is it about single malt that my heart & mind start playing a symphony on their own

Cheers

Aahh... a fellow connoisseur. Cheers mate!

Welcome Vikram. Happy cruising.

Quote:

Hi guys,
I also have an Alto for the bitter half, but then again, I was talking about CARS!

Bitter half?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dhar's (Post 466809)
Bitter half?

If I drive a spanking new Civic and the wife an Alto, you honestly think she's gonna be my better half???:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikram18 (Post 467372)
If I drive a spanking new Civic and the wife an Alto, you honestly think she's gonna be my better half???:p

Hope your be(i)tter half is not a tbhpian and see that post. lol: