Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd May 2022, 14:16   #1

Hello to all

A big Thank You, dear moderators. It is third time lucky that i was finally approved to be a part of this prestigious community.

My name is Vishal - currently settled with my family in Gurgaon. I am working in a tier-1 Automobile supplier primarly engaged in manufacturing transmission components including Shift Towers and Forks.

Outside my professional commitments, I am a couch potato , and if I am not traveling and exploring new places, I am catching up on multiple shows on Amazon Prime.

I am currently a proud owner of Tata Hexa XTA and a Skoda Kushaq 1.0 Style AT.

Previously, I have owned and driven 1.5 Diesel Ameo Comfortline, Ertiga Vxi, Beat LTZ, Ignis Delta AMT, Etios G, Swift Lxi, Santro Xing XP, Maruti 800.

Looking forward to contribute and learn here.
MohalV is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th May 2022, 09:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello to all

Hi Vishal,

From what you describe, you seem to be in a very interesting profession. Would be awesome to hear more from you about it.

That's a nice garage you have there. The Hexa is easily one of the most competent cars Tata Motors have made and the ride quality and easy of driving is simply fantastic. How does it compare to your new Kushaq, even though they are segments apart?

Have fun here and see you around in the forums.
Dippy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th May 2022, 13:51   #3

Re: Hello to all

Thank You Dippy. Its really heartning to be part of this augustine community.

I totally agree with your observation - Hexa is a hoot to drive car and the car is definately sorted - especially given Tata legacy with it other products in its portfolio. The ride quality is superb and given mine is an auto, its actually a pleasure to drive across all terrains and situations.

If I compare Kushaq with Hexa, ride quality of Kushaq is good, however is not comparable with Hexa. In city driving mode, Kushaq does score points in ease of driving, primarily owing to smaller size, nimble sterring, and peppy petrol engine. On highways, I feel Hexa is more comonent in the department of ease of driving.

The most important difference is the cost of running them - Hexa on diesel gives me a 10.5 KMPL in mixed driving (highway 30% and city 70%) and Kushaq in same mixed configuration returns mileage of 14 KMPL.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks