Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2022, 14:18   #1
BHPian

Phew, finally made it here!

After 6 failed attempts, I am just so excited to be a member of Team-BHP! Thank you Administrative Panel for accepting my request!!

I have been a follower of Team-BHP for its reviews and DIY's which I'm fond of.

I am in my early 30's and working as a digital marketing manager at a leading travel and tourism company. My passion about cars started young from the days of collecting, repainting and doing all my imaginatory driving on my toy car collections. With time me and my cars grew bigger , a 2010 Ford Ikon 1.4 TDCi, 2011 Chevy Beat 1.0 TCDi, 2013 Hyundai Verna 1.6D, 2015 Maruti WagonR VXi AMT, 2019 Maruti Gypsy King, 2019 Maruti Ertiga 1.5D ZDi+, 2021 Kia Sonet 1.5D AT and a 2021 Toyota Fortuner 2.8 4WD adorns my garage.

Looking forward to engaging in discussions on forums and hopefully getting all my doubts solved here.

Thank you

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 24th June 2022 at 14:55. Reason: Edited. You missed typing 'to'.
raj4466 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 27th June 2022, 09:55   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Phew, finally made it here!

Hey raj4466,

Welcome to Team-BHP, its great to have you onboard!

That's a long and rather interesting lineup of cars you've got in your garage, would be interesting to know how you maintain all of them.

You can share any DIY stories of your cars. You can also start off with ownership reviews of some of your cars, especially the older ones like the Ford Ikon.

Looking forward to your posts on the forum.

Cheers
Rahul N
RahulNagaraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th June 2022, 12:19   #3
BHPian

Re: Phew, finally made it here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RahulNagaraj View Post
Hey raj4466,

Welcome to Team-BHP, its great to have you onboard!

That's a long and rather interesting lineup of cars you've got in your garage, would be interesting to know how you maintain all of them.

You can share any DIY stories of your cars. You can also start off with ownership reviews of some of your cars, especially the older ones like the Ford Ikon.

Looking forward to your posts on the forum.

Cheers
Rahul N
Thanks Rahul. Sure, will have to brush up my writing skills. The Ikon is awaiting a clutch replacement after 1.56L kms on odo and I'm planning a full restoration too. Will document everything and update once done.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks