Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2007, 12:29   #1
BHPian

Hello Car-crazies

Ah, I am so glad to have finally found a forum on automobiles in India which makes sense. Chanced upon TeamBHP while browsing for information on new cars in India. I am originally from Calcutta, now settled in Mumbai. Driving is my passion though I must say that I don't understand much of the technicalities. For me, I like a car if I find it is easy to handle and comfortable to drive. Would love to know more about all the technical stuff and jargons from you experts. Learnt my driving on a beach in Digha (about 160 kms from Calcutta) in a Mark II Amby way back in '80s. I got hooked ever since .

I own an Opel Corsa Sail 1.6 and a M-800. Fabulous cars both. Though the Opel is a guzzler, it's a smooth car to drive. Now thinking of going for a bigger and more powerful car. Trying to decide among City/Fiesta/Optra. I am sure the collective inputs of the members will help me choose the right car.

Cheers!!
Old 23rd June 2007, 15:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi,WheelsNsqueals,
Welcome to TBHP.I'am also newbie just abut 10 posts. Even I'am looking for a new car in mid size segment. Presently I own a Wagon R Lxi (BSII).If u do not have the leaning towards desiel cars, try SX4....Zxi. It is little over 8 Lacs. Man it really rocks. You can find the details of the all the cars on one of the threads........

By the way have to done any test rides of the above vehicles mentioned...if yes, share ur views......
Old 26th June 2007, 11:39   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hi wNs,

There are about 12,362 threads in the "What Car" section that should be able to give you more information on the City(NHC as we call it), Fiesta and optra to better aid your decision making.

Better start reading soon!
Goodluck,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed