Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2022, 13:24   #1

Hello all

Hi all,

I am very new to the forum. This is my second forum. A while back I was part of a gaming forum, but then life got busy and gaming took a back seat. I joined while I was searching for reviews to help me with the decision of buying a new car. I was planning to buy a compact SUV such as Creta and was a reading a lot about it on the forum. However, unfortunately my only car (i10) got stolen very recently and now I am searching for a small hatchback (like i10) so family at least has a mode of transportation available.

Professionally, I am working as a finance manager in one of the MNCs in Delhi NCR region. Personally, I enjoy watching car videos on YouTube, reading non fictions, road trips, sometimes playing console games.

While I browse through the forum, I see a lot of experience cumulated here and looking forward to reading a lot and soon contributing too.
Karanarora23 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2022, 13:42   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello all

Welcome Karan,

Sad to read that your car got stolen. Do tell us in detail on what happened. You can use the Whatcar forum to put in your requirements and queries for suggestions on what car to buy. Good luck with your hunt. Do share an ownership review post the purchase.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2022, 15:01   #3

Re: Hello all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiragM View Post
Welcome Karan,

Sad to read that your car got stolen. Do tell us in detail on what happened. You can use the Whatcar forum to put in your requirements and queries for suggestions on what car to buy. Good luck with your hunt. Do share an ownership review post the purchase.
Thanks Chirag. Will definitely checkout Whatcar forum and share the details once I buy the car. As of now I have booked i10 nios. Can’t believe there is so much waiting on every car. Needed one urgently, so was searching for used cars as well on Spinny, FirstChoice, etc.. but finally decided to spend a little extra for a new one.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks