Team-BHP - Introducting Jaguar - S type !! Its me !
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Introducting Jaguar - S type !! Its me ! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/25771-introducting-jaguar-s-type-its-me.html)

I am sundar (S-type), from bangalore, 31 yrs young ! Automobile engineer involved in new component design and development, Spent 8+ years in engine components design, Bullet lover (not the one from the gun !!), travel enthusiast, Voluntary Auto consult, reader ! Started with a maruti 800, curently waiting for a swift to be owned. Drove all kinds of vehicle starting from chrysler 300, chevy montecarlo, Jaguar S-type.
Enthusiastic about technology, Try to catch up with emission and technology too !
Driven locomotives and designed engine components, kite flying, sailing, water skiing are some of the hobbies and sports interest apart from traditional cricket and football. Tried a little bit of golf too , the hole is too small !
Bullet 350, maruti are the ones currently in the garage ! Would like to have a chrysler 300 .... hope this is enough to start with. I did hear about this forum from a friend of mine Kaushik Ragunath.

hey meenakshi welcome to teambhp, love what u do for living......

Quote:

Originally Posted by meenakshi (Post 484797)
Automobile engineer involved in new component design and development, Spent 8+ years in engine components design, Bullet lover (not the one from the gun !!), travel enthusiast, Voluntary Auto consult, reader ! Started with a maruti 800, curently waiting for a swift to be owned. Drove all kinds of vehicle starting from chrysler 300, chevy montecarlo, Jaguar S-type.

Driven locomotives and designed engine components

So what kept you? Welcome home - Welcome to Team BHP.

Sundar, welcome to the forum. Do drop by at the TBHP meet sections. We would love to have you share your experience with us.

Welcome to the Forum...enjoy your stay. good to here someone know how to fly a Kite.

Welcome meenakshi. I see your name is sundar, but your handle sounds feminine to me. Perhaps that is your last name?

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy lots and make many like-minded friends. I know I have. Do read the rules first and then hit the threads!! :)

Quote:

Tried a little bit of golf too , the hole is too small !
rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by meenakshi (Post 484797)
Driven locomotives and designed engine components, kite flying, sailing, water skiing are some of the hobbies and sports interest apart from traditional cricket and football.

My kinda hobby. have a good time
cheers

Hiiiii Sundar.....
Welcome to TBhp... I'm also into Embedded systems designs but into entertainment industry..... Happy to meet you here... U will be a value addition to TBhp...
-HCP

Dear BHP-ians Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I assure will be a value addition to the team. Good to meet enthusiast with varying profiles but one interest ! CAR. I wil sure drop in to the TBHP meet sections and love to share my experience. Have a nice weekend and drive outs! Had a good drive to nandi hills today, had a strange noise from hyundai accent in the air duct when I am using defogger option ! Will do some research tomorrow morning.

Hello, HI and welcome to team-Bhp!
I am surprised you were not here earlier. After doing all those things in life, Man you are destined to be here!

Lucky you found the Golf and hole thingy too small. But may not Ajmat hear about it.

I am sure you will have a lot of fun here. This is your turf! Just make sure you make yourself comfortable with the rules and regulations of this forum.

Have a great time with Team-BHP. We all do.

Welcome aboard Sundar, would you mind sharing the reason or story behind your nick (or id) in this or the other thread dedicated for secret behind names. I liked Chrysler 300M too, Chrysler probably makes the best looking ones. Have fun and enlighten us with your automobile knowledge.

Hi sundar and meenakshi, welcome to both of you

Welcome, Sundar .. is it MeenakshiSundaram ?

For living, I work as a Technical Leader - Powertrain with a Automobile MNC. Right now design, develop and test fuel systems. Going to generate some prediction models for diesel CRDi delivery systems (tank to crdi injection pump).

Quote:

Originally Posted by meenakshi (Post 485504)
For living, I work as a Technical Leader - Powertrain with a Automobile MNC. Right now design, develop and test fuel systems. Going to generate some prediction models for diesel CRDi delivery systems (tank to crdi injection pump).

Never compromise between torque and power - Its me !