Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2022, 20:26   #1
BHPian

Hey Team-BHP!

Hey! I'm ryzen7@5800u, a Class 12 student from Nagpur. I've been enthralled by Team BHP since I stumbled across the site long ago while looking to fix a starting issue in our Tata Indica. Since then, I've been following this forum regularly - checking the conditions of roads, browsing through the car reviews, and enjoying the spectacular travelogues.

I'm a science+maths student, who likes cars, aircraft, computers and fountain pens - and want to pursue Mechanical Engineering .
Currently, our family has a 2018 Tata Nexon Petrol (67k kms) and a 2008 Tata Indica Petrol (95k kms), and a early 2000s Bajaj Discover 125 (which hasn't run in years, probably has about 15k kms on it).
I'm enchanted by the first-gen Honda City VTEC and the Pajero SFX, and would love to own and daily-drive them some day. In fact, I've probably driven my parents crazy by vocally pointing out every Pajero SFX I see on the road and going on about how it's cool

I would like to thank the moderators for approving my membership! I'm looking forward to all the discussions in the forum.
ryzen7@5800u is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 9th October 2022, 15:28   #2

Re: Hey Team-BHP!

From one newbie to another, welcome to Team-BHP! Wishing you a great stay here. Your username shouts the fact that you love computers, I too love tinkering with them.

Again, welcome to Team-BHP!
MismatchD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2022, 17:08   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryzen7@5800u View Post
I've been enthralled by Team BHP since I stumbled across the site long ago while looking to fix a starting issue in our Tata Indica. Since then, I've been following this forum regularly - checking the conditions of roads, browsing through the car reviews, and enjoying the spectacular travelogues.
Good to know that the forum has had been of help to you.

Quote:
I'm a science+maths student, who likes cars, aircraft, computers and fountain pens - and want to pursue Mechanical Engineering .
You'll find threads with discussions all or most of these topics on the forum. Do chip in with your thoughts / experiences.

Quote:
Currently, our family has a 2018 Tata Nexon Petrol (67k kms) and a 2008 Tata Indica Petrol (95k kms), and a early 2000s Bajaj Discover 125 (which hasn't run in years, probably has about 15k kms on it).
That's a good list of vehicles

Quote:
I'm enchanted by the first-gen Honda City VTEC and the Pajero SFX, and would love to own and daily-drive them some day. In fact, I've probably driven my parents crazy by vocally pointing out every Pajero SFX I see on the road and going on about how it's cool
I am a big fan of the Pajero myself. I would have considered buying one had Mitsubishi been serious about India.

Quote:
I would like to thank the moderators for approving my membership! I'm looking forward to all the discussions in the forum.
Looking forward to meaningful contributions from you.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2022, 17:56   #4
BHPian

Thanks for the warm welcome, @Aditya and @MismatchD !
Old 4th November 2022, 23:31   #5
BHPian

Hey Buddy! Welcome to TBHP. I'm of the same age bracket as you. I guess you are an Initial D fan like me (Nice FC3S for the profile pic). Do post some pics of your rides. Looking forward to valuable contributions from your side.

P.S- I own a laptop with Ryzen 7 5800 H processor.

Last edited by TurboKat : 4th November 2022 at 23:32.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks