Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2022, 22:22   #1

Hello Everyone!

Hello folks,

Rohan this side. Though I've been on this forum for sometime now as a guest, I thought with the purchase of my new car, it only makes sense to learn from and contribute to this great community!

Over the last 20 years, I've been fortunate enough to sit in Cars that were rare & common, both. Starting my car journey with:
  1. Fiat Padmini: Never wanted to sell but one fine day was stolen from our garage. We found pieces of the car in the market but that was it.
  2. Ambassador: That engine for that era and the comfort, everything was unparalleled and I liked the fact that I could be driven around in a car like that.
  3. Peugot Sedan: I don't know if many here remember this car. Dual tone sedan that had everything in it to turn heads!
  4. Daewoo Nexia: Our first big Sedan! Don't remember much about this but there's one memory of my dog claiming the front passenger seat for himself always.
  5. Honda City: This is where I felt how good refined cars could be! This was a treat to the eyes when we first laid eyes upon our golden colour city!
  6. Volkswagen Passat: Till date my favourite car. We've had BMWs, Audis etc in the family but nothing came close.
  7. Honda Civic 2007: I still miss this one. Honda had their Sedan game on point
  8. Maruto 800: Respect.
  9. Hyundai Santro Xing: This was the car I had the most fun in! Literally took it everywhere. I remember once on the road the exhaust pipe just melted and fell down ( Pune to Goa) and Hyundai service guys told me, "Sir this car is not meant to do 2 Lakh+ Kms hahah)
  10. BMW 3 Series: Completely redefined what a car/machine can do
  11. Hyundai Creta 2016: Such good engine & What a practical car.
  12. Kia Seltos GT: Sold the Creta for this, and can I go back in time? Car is great but miss the ruggedness.
  13. Jeep Meridian: My daily driver now (needed a 7 seater as I became a father recently! We travel with the dog too). One word, this feels like a tank.

Phew! I know this seems like a lot but cars & automotive industry has been a passion for the longest time!
Again, thanks for the approval mods and stoked to be there!

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 7th November 2022 at 06:42. Reason: Removing numbers as the listed format gives a numbered structure. Welcome aboard! :)
OnceUponARohan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th November 2022, 23:36   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome on board! That's one extremely long and extremely fine list of cars you've experienced. I've personally seen all but the Nexia in real life (although I have seen a Cielo on golf course road a long time ago); always been curious to Daewoo sedans, especially considering my dad nearly bought one in 2004 but then chose a Ford Ikon instead.

I'd love to hear more about your machines sometime. Hoping to see you around here soon.

Last edited by GForceEnjoyer : 6th November 2022 at 23:41.
GForceEnjoyer is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks