Team-BHP - Stalking t-bhp, since Jan '05
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Stalking t-bhp, since Jan '05 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/26237-stalking-t-bhp-since-jan-05-a.html)

hi folks! i'm skanda from bangalore.

let me introduce myself as a stalker of t-bhp for 2.5 long years. :)

if u rightly feel it's not right to stalk a forum without shedding the paralysis that laze brings to your fingers and start contributing in return, i feel you're not wrong.

apologies at the outset, if necessary, for still being a newbie with barely 50 posts, although i'm a proper old-timer here. i'm here cos i'm crazy about cars, and one thing that i'm CRAZIER about is team-bhp itself!

please welcome me aboard, as you have the others. :)

and yes,
1. i have gone through the announcements section before posting.
2. i have gone through the board rules to get familiar with the board protocol.
3. i will enjoy my time here.
4. i shall now be earnestly regular in posting.

the primary purpose of posting my introduction is to push my post count over 50 so i can get over the newbie status as soon as possible. ;) yet, keeping in mind t-bhp spirit and tradition, i refrain from posting for the mere sake of post count - because the quality here is astounding, and i'd love to see it continue that way.

one last thing i need to say is that about many of the members here, it seems as though i know them, their personality, their styles. this is indeed one big family, which makes my computer and the internet take on a whole new meaning to me.

thanks everyone!

Quote:

Originally Posted by skandyhere (Post 496977)

and yes,
2. i have gone through the board rules to get familiar with the board protocol.
3. i will enjoy my time here.
4. i shall now be earnestly regular in posting.

the primary purpose of posting my introduction is to push my post count over 50 so i can get over the newbie status as soon as possible. ;)

Welcome aboard skandyhere,

Good to see you have read all of the above...but ... not recently enough! lol:
There is a flaw in your evil little plan :)

Im not going to spoil the fun and tell you what it is though! he he

Glad to see a lot of long time members deciding to introduce themselves lately, and jokes aside, we truly appreciate members who refrain from posting unless they have something worthwhile to add. Thanks.

cya
R

ps - since this is your "intro" im going to pretend youre a newbie and say "how about some Capitalization?"

Very nicely put! Welcome Skandy, though I am sure we have already interacted on some other threads.

Quote:

the primary purpose of posting my introduction is to push my post count over 50 so i can get over the newbie status as soon as possible.
lol: You need to read the announcements once more then! Posts in the introduction section dont add up to your overall count.

@ skandy - welcome to team BHP. i am sure that you will have a great time here being the member of this group and going for the team BHP meets in your city. i am sure that you will love to hang out with the Bangy Boys and their BBC (Bangy Baleno Club). take care. :)

@ GTO - did you forget that posting in the shifting gears section also doesnt add to post-count? well i have made most of the posts there only. ;)

skandy welcome 2.5 yrs :Shockked:
and i thought the one month i took to become a bhpian was too long :p

see you at the meet !!

lolll... flaw in my evil plan indeed! will painstakingly go through the announcements once again. as humble as a newbie should be!

thanks guys, for the welcome!

i am seriously disappointed that i cannot attend the meet this time around, although my friend will be partaking of all the fun that i wanted for myself. but i really hope the same enthusiasm to go out on meets prevails.

wellcome on board skandy.

Quote:

....please welcome me aboard, as you have the others. :)

hmmm...... you dont quite seem to get the same wellcome others had got :p.
Quote:

.....and yes,
2. i have gone through the board rules to get familiar with the board protocol. ....

are you sure, you did miss one. You have to re-read and find it. :) x 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkr2k2 (Post 498078)
wellcome on board skandy.

hmmm...... you dont quite seem to get the same wellcome others had got :p.

well, i guess everyone's already felt the creepy feeling of being stalked ;)

anyway, i've already made myself comfortable here, the lack of welcomes notwithstanding. just love this place. and its people.

Didnt realize you were a newbie after having seen you around for quite some time.

I wont welcome you to TBHP - you're more than welcome. Keep posting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by skandyhere (Post 498867)
well, i guess everyone's already felt the creepy feeling of being stalked ;)

anyway, i've already made myself comfortable here, the lack of welcomes notwithstanding. just love this place. and its people.

hey congrats for being upgrading to BHPIAN...
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...!