Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2023, 16:02   #1

New member from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

Hi to all.
It was a great feeling to be accepted as a member of the forum (after two failed attempts)

I am 52 years old and always find it interesting to know more about cars. My previous car was Wagon R Lxi (2009 or 10, don't remember). Sold it one year back due to non-usage and preferred two-wheeler for day-to-day commute (to office or for errands). Recently I purchased a preowned Tata Tiago 2017 XM (o) and started using it regularly.

I enjoy the car thoroughly as I have not experienced other cars (as per forum members, there are a ton of cars which are better than Tiago).

I have installed a Qubo dashcam (find it very useful and necessary) and replaced wiper blades with TVS frameless wiper blades. Looking to install am/ fm antenna as this car did not come with the AM/FM antenna. Now I am using an indoor antenna whose quality is pathetic.

The website is a real resource to understand cars and I enjoy each and every thread published.

Thank you forum members and drive safely,

Last edited by Aditya : 12th February 2023 at 19:46. Reason: Typos, punctuation and other errors
orbabu is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th February 2023, 19:44   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: New member from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbabu View Post
I enjoy the car thoroughly as I have not experienced other cars (as per forum members, there are a ton of cars which are better than Tiago).
You can enjoy any car can. The Tiago is one of the best cars in the lower B segment - safe, good looking and comfortable.

Quote:
I have installed a Qubo dashcam (find it very useful and necessary) and replaced wiper blades with TVS frameless wiper blades.
Great. A dashcam is one of the most important accessories one can install. It might save you from a lot of trouble one day. Do let us know how good the new wipers are.

Quote:
Looking to install am/ fm antenna as this car did not come with the AM/FM antenna. Now I am using an indoor antenna whose quality is pathetic.
Search through the forum. You might find an answer.

Looking forward to meaningful contributions from you.

See you on the forum.

Last edited by Aditya : 12th February 2023 at 19:47.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks