Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2023, 09:41   #1
BANNED

Thalassophile from Bengaluru-KA05

Hi Fellow BHPians,

First off, thank you to all the moderators who have granted me access to this clan!

If I'm going to talk about myself then I am a generalist in the Bengaluru startup ecosystem for a decade and have taken roads by storm since 2006 with my first car, a Maruti 800.

Presently enjoying our new XUV 300 W8 Petrol version which became family to us in November 2022.

Looking forward to contributing as much as I can from here on out. BHPian for life!
trouvaille is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th February 2023, 09:58   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Thalassophile from Bengaluru-KA05

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouvaille View Post
BHPian for life!
Most Bengalureans are used to navigating the sea of vehicles and not the actual seas. Wonder what a Thalassophile is doing here!

Would love to read more about your vehicle ownership as well as your experiences on the startup front.

Welcome on board.
dailydriver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th February 2023, 10:10   #3
BANNED

Re: Thalassophile from Bengaluru-KA05

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydriver View Post
Most Bengalureans are used to navigating the sea of vehicles and not the actual seas. Wonder what a Thalassophile is doing here!

Would love to read more about your vehicle ownership as well as your experiences on the startup front.

Welcome on board.
Yes, you are right in your saying. Our city is known for navigating swarm of unruly driven vehicles and potholes

I am a Thalassophile and enjoy the wet cold winds at the seashore. I often drive to Puducherry from Bengaluru and plan an Agonda and Udupi beach vacation by burning rubber on my way there.

After all, it is our nature and passion to explore new destinations or explore that places we have not been to before! By my side will be my car XUV 300 which makes these trips more exciting than travel by plane or any other means.

By the way, working to bring a detailed ownership experience.
trouvaille is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed