Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2023, 08:18   #1

Hello from AS 03!

Hello BHPians,

I am excited to introduce myself as a fellow member of Team BHP. I am from Assam, and I am a big car enthusiast. I am passionate about cars and everything related to them. I enjoy reading about new developments and upcoming models, following the latest trends in the automobile industry, and learning about the technology that powers modern cars.

Speaking of cars, I currently own a Nexon and an Alto K10. Both of these vehicles are special to me, and I enjoy driving them. I am always on the lookout for new modifications and upgrades to make to my cars to enhance their performance.

Apart from my love for cars, I am also interested in electronics. I love exploring new gadgets and learning about the latest technologies in the electronics industry. I am always fascinated by how technology can make our lives easier and more convenient.

I am excited to be a part of this community and look forward to sharing my experiences and insights with you all. Thank you for having me here, and I am looking forward to interacting with everyone!

Regards
fspeed100 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 5th March 2023, 10:17   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello from AS 03!

Welcome to the community,
It’s good to hear from someone from Jorhat. I have moved to the town recently and it would be great to exchange notes about good places to visit for auto needs among other things.
docsinghal is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th March 2023, 11:54   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello from AS 03!

Welcome to the forum fspeed100, great to find someone from Jorhat. Nice and proven cars you have in your garage. We had an Assam meet up only last week at Ramsai, you will find all the details in the meet section. Wil be great to see you in the next. Keep driving and do let us know of your ownership experiences. See you around,

Regards.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks