Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2023, 12:40   #1

Cruising into Team-BHP, hello from Mumbai

Hello Team Bhp community,

I am thrilled to introduce myself as a fellow car enthusiast who is passionate about everything related to automobiles. I have been a car enthusiast for as long as I can remember, and I am excited to connect with other passionate individuals who share the same interest.

My name is Vishal N, and I have been a fan of Team Bhp for a long time. I have been closely following Team BHP for more than a decade, and after failed attempts in 2017 and 2018, finally, I have decided to join this incredible community and become a part of the conversation.

Growing up, I was always fascinated by cars and their capabilities. As I got older, my love for cars only grew stronger. I am a born Mumbaikar and have been driving for 19 years. Currently, I own a Hyundai I20, which I have been constantly exploring new routes and destinations on, and a Hyundai Creta is in the pipeline to be added soon. Aside from my love for cars, I am also an avid traveler and enjoy exploring new places. I believe that road trips are the perfect way to combine my passions for driving and discovering new destinations.

Being a part of the Team Bhp community is a dream come true for me. I look forward to sharing my knowledge, learning from the experts here, and engaging in meaningful conversations with fellow car enthusiasts.

Thank you for welcoming me to this amazing community.

Best regards,
Vishal N
vishalpn is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th March 2023, 20:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Cruising into Team-BHP, hello from Mumbai

Hi vishalpn,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Glad that you finally made it. Do share you future escapades in the i20 and Creta with the members.

Looking forward to interacting with you on the forum.

Cheers!
TusharK
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks