Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2023, 09:50   #1
BHPian

Just wow! Hello fellow enthusiasts

Safari brings me luck

Lurking around team-bhp for a decade and finally I am part of it. I believe in smaller joys of life and when you get a cloud burst of joy you are overwhelmed. That's what happened this morning when I got the membership approval email. I am a proud owner of Tata Safari, a very recent part of our large family of people, cars, and 2-wheelers. Our garage is decorated with Bajaj Pulsar, Honda Activa, Honda Dio, TVS Ntorq, Hyundai i20 Sportz and the beast Tata Safari XZA+ Adventure Persona. The beast is only 1 month old and undergoing its paces.
Just as people say a new-born brings you luck, I can say the beast brought me luck in form of team-bhp membership.

About myself

As my garage explains I am from Pune city, where 2 wheelers are body extensions, and one cannot do without it. Also, as a true MH-14 I grew around automobile giants, and everything related to automobiles got injected like a vaccine dose right from childhood.
I have a wide interest in everything mechanical and lot of stuff in my house is DIY. I also like to travel and so far, most of the long travels have been airplanes or trains. This is about to change with the beast coming in the mix.
For few years I was one of those Pune-Mumbai-Pune season ticket travellers and it completed my fascinations for trains as a mode of travel.
My job did take me around the world few times and that's when airplanes also caught my attention. I still remember tail number of many a flight I took. A320, A340, B737, B747, B757, B767, Dash-8 Q400, ATR-72 are some of models I have travelled.

What next?

Well, I will jump right into the Tata Safari thread with my peculiar observations and add about my Pune-Goa-Pune drive experience.
IAmGroot is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th March 2023, 06:03   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Just wow! Hello fellow enthusiasts

Welcome to the forum IamGroot!

Congratulations on your recent acquisition. I test drove the Safari recently, and was quite impressed with its driving dynamics. The 2.0 MJD is also very well mated to the Hyundai TC. Wishing you many happy miles with it.

Since you are an aviation enthusiast, be sure to check out that section on the forum too. We have a variety of threads on the same and a lot of members (enthusiasts, industry veterans etc) who contribute to these threads regularly.
vishy76 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed