Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2023, 12:12   #1

Hello everyone!

Hello friends.

I知 so glad to be here and truly honoured to finally get the prestigious TeamBHP membership ! I received the approval email a few days back from the moderators and believe me, I spend the whole evening that day rejoicing about getting the membership and things that I知 going to do here .

A bit about myself. I知 Syed Rizvi. You all can call me Syed. I知 47 years old and staying with my family in Mumbai. I work as a freelance consultant in the Information Technology Industry. Bangalore being the IT hub, I keep driving to Bangalore a lot for work.

Let me first of all take this opportunity to thanks GTO for motivating me with his review to buy my Ford Figo in 2012 and what a beauty it was. I finally sold it in 2023 after driving it for about 1,50,000 kms. Then in 2020, I dont remember who wrote somewhere on this forum that Scoda Rapid Rider is a value for money car and I just took a test drive and booked it. So thanks to that member as well for recommending such a great car. I have completed around 27000 kms in the last 2.5 years and looking forward to ride much much more and share my experiences here.

One of the first thing I did yesterday was to buy the TeamBHP sticker which I proudly want to put on my Rapid as soon as I get it.

So once again friends, thanks to all the moderators for approving my membership. I知 looking forward to interact with all of you and have a wonderful time here. Thanks for reading !
traveller_riz is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2023, 12:15   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello everyone!

Hello Syed,

Welcome onboard. The Ford Figo has been a fantastic driver's car and its nice to see that you used it to its full potential. 1,50,000 kms is quite a lot. Do put down an ownership review even though you have sold it.

And congratulations on you Skoda Rapid. The European build will surely keep you happy and wont make you miss your Figo much.

Looking forward to interacting with you in the discussions.

See you around.
Dippy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2023, 13:17   #3

Re: Hello everyone!

Many Thanks for the warm welcome @Dippy. I will definately post an ownership review for my Figo in some time. I will have a look at a few ownnewship reviews on the forum to get the idea of writing it.

Coming to Scoda Rapid, its one hell of a car and awesome car to drive. There was this time I was travelling to Bangalore and I got FE of around 20 kms which I felt was crazy. I reached Bangalore in almost one full tank. Specific mention, I have been using India Oil XP 95 from last about 1.5 years so that could be the reason.

I'm thinking of writing a review of my Rapid as well once I reach 30k. It should be so much fun.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day !
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ゥ2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks