Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2023, 16:08   #1

Hello Everyone

Hey all,

So I came across this community and forums while actively searching for car reviews, and I am glad to be part of this enthusiastic, authentic cult of motorheads.

I was born and bought up in New Delhi. I completed my Computer Science Engineering from GGSIPU in 2018 and my MBA (Marketing) from IMT Ghaziabad in 2023. I have around 2.5 years of work experience in IT and Business Consulting domains.

I will be joining a Big 4 company soon as a Functional Consultant.

As for interests, I love playing video games(I have a PS4 currently, had a PS3 before) and also play RTS games like the AOE series on PC. I am also an avid technology enthusiast who likes to follow the latest trends in mobile technology.

As for car ownership, I am personally yet to own a vehicle but currently drive my family car, a Maruti SX4 VXI BS4 (French Eclair/Petrol) from Dec 2009, and due for a new car next year(NGT 15-year rule)

I will seek the advice of fellow community members in due time to purchase the same, citing my dire requirements and budget, and hope to get the best guidance.

Thank you so much for accepting my membership, and I look forward to interacting with you all.
ayush98765 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th May 2023, 22:06   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome to the forum ayush98765. Glad to have you here.

I used to play AOE and other games like Counter Strike and NFS on my PC. I am planning to get back to racing games soon after buying a Xbox later this year. Looking forward to it.

Do share an ownership review of the SX4. Look forward to reading it.

See you around.
ChiragM is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks