Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th June 2023, 08:24   #1
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Hey Everyone

My name is Vikas. I work as an IT consultant and am about to turn 40 this year.

I don't have a huge history in automobiles but I love to drive, and I have been driving for 22 years (on Indian and abroad roads).

My favourite stretch was from Queenstown to Christchurch in New Zealand, it was a scenic breathtaking drive. If anyone needs a New Zealand itinerary, hit me up.

These are the list of vehicles I have owned.
- Scooter: LML Vespa NV (2000)
- Bike: Yamaha YBX (2001)
- Car: Zen LXi (2003)
- Car: WagonR VXi (2005)
- Bike: Honda CBZ (2005)
- Scooter: Honda Eterno (2008)
- Car: Hyundai i10 Magna 1.2 (2009)
- Car: Toyota Seca (2014)
- Car: Mitsubishi ASX (2014)
- Car: Maruti Ritz VXi (2022)

Ritz, my current car is a temporary one. I bought it after moving in from overseas, I needed something on day one. Soon, I will be looking for a car with around a 30-35L budget. I am still divided should I go for a brand-new car or enter into a pre-owned premium segment with the likes of Audi, Merc, and BMW? I am going to move into a new house soon, will decide around that time.

Apart from driving, I enjoy a few sports. I was getting quite good at Squash and was playing a few intra-company tournaments but had to pull out due to an injury. Hopefully, will get back at it again.

I am looking forward to learning from the community and contributing wherever I can.

And I live in Pune, this city is new for me and my family and we are still settling in. If someone is in Pune and wants to catch up, feel free to drop a message.

Cheers,
Vikas
vikeva027 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 4th June 2023, 09:52   #2
BHPian

Re: Hey Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikeva027 View Post
My name is Vikas. I work as an IT consultant and am about to turn 40 this year.

Apart from driving, I enjoy a few sports. I was getting quite good at Squash and was playing a few intra-company tournaments but had to pull out due to an injury. Hopefully, will get back at it again.
Welcome onboard Vikas.

If the injury is related to the knees, then you are not the only one, I'm in the same boat and have to go slow on the game since few years. Now I indulge in the game during weekends only.

Anyway, To minimize the risk of knee injuries while playing, it is important to take preventive measures such as stretching, strengthening exercises, warm-up routines, Cool down routines, wearing appropriate gear and using proper technique.

Last edited by NomadSK : 4th June 2023 at 10:10.
NomadSK is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 5th June 2023, 16:45   #3
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Re: Hey Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadSK View Post
Welcome onboard Vikas.

If the injury is related to the knees, then you are not the only one
Thanks for the details. I have a flat foot, as per the doctors it is very common for people with flat feet to have pain in the ball (upper part) of the foot. The only advise they gave was to take rest
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks