Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2007, 17:46   #1
BHPian

Hello all

Hi folks,

I registered in Team BHP a couple of days back and have been just going through the threads. Pretty interesting site. It feels pretty good to read throught the travelogues.

I am Kaushik from Hyderabad. My passion is driving and riding. I have done all of South India on my bikes and my cars. I am using prurals not because I own more than one of each now but over the years I have used different bikes and cars. The bike of my choice is the 500cc Bullet and currently I drive a Scorpio. Till sometime back I used to be an active member of the Hyderabad Bullet club.

So long .. will be back with some of my trips in the next few days ... while at it .. has any of us here driven from Hyd to Gurgaon? If so I need all info I can lay hands on ..

Dirve / Ride safe

Bye
Old 26th July 2007, 19:04   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum.... Another long distance travellor on board !!!

By any chance are you a bong. I mean my guess is that you are Kaushik Chatterjee....Am I right???

Abhi

Last edited by GTO : 27th July 2007 at 11:38. Reason: Please dont type in excessive dotting (.....). Also, avoid slang.
Old 30th July 2007, 14:23   #3
BHPian

Hi Abhi,

You are right I am Kaushik Chatterjee. Long time back I lived in Bangalore. I just did a Hyderabad - /bangalore - Hyderabad in 26 hrs with 7 hrs halt in BLR. It was me and my friend me being the only driver. Hell of a tiring trip especially driving at night on NH7

Kaushik
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks