Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th August 2007, 06:09   #1
BHPian

Respect to All

Hello Everybody,
My name is Ali, 23 yrs old, born and brought up in mumbai, Did Bachelors in I.T. and am now running an IT enabled services company in mumbai. Theres more of a driver in me than a techie but anythin to do with cars is always fun. Started driving early, you know what i mean; and have loved experimenting behind the wheel since then. Started with sneaking out my dad's Padmini fiat to a zen vxi in college and now have my very own honda city 1.5 ltr Type II.
Coming across Team -BHP is a mere co-incedence. Never knew we had such knowlegable and passionate people here in India linked to each other through this network. Bravo!
My 2001 Honda City 1.5exi type II is a perfect example of a well maintained stock car except for the interiors which are custom made stanley's and moderately tinted shades. Looking forward to revv' it up..
Old 21st August 2007, 15:03   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team-BHP, Ali......wish you success with your IT service company. There are few things in life that can match up to the challenge, excitement and satisfaction of being an entrepreneur. That said, be assured of particularly nerve-wracking days too.

On a petrol-head note, its only a matter of time before you start tinkering with your bone stock OHC....just visit our mods forum . Please do also have a look at our board rules before proceeding to other sections.
Old 23rd August 2007, 05:45   #3
BHPian

Its exciting and satisfying being and entrepreneur and is equally frustrating at times.. Not getting too much into work mode thx for the warm welcome aboard. I would like to join in any gatherings that team bhp has and be a member of your club. Would also like to contribute my bit towards making team bhp a bigger interface and also get advises from people here on doing up da bone stock OHC.
Old 23rd August 2007, 09:39   #4
BHPian

Welcome Ali, You have just entered a superb community. Enjoy your stay Cheers !!
Old 23rd August 2007, 09:53   #5
BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP ! Even i have joined recently... its been a great experience already !
Old 23rd August 2007, 10:16   #6
Senior - BHPian

Ali G in da house!

Welcome to TBHP.
Old 24th August 2007, 03:57   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Ali G in da house!

Welcome to TBHP.
@ Jkdas Booyakasha!!
Thank you all. Im already starting to get addicted!
peace out for now..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed