Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2007, 15:22   #1
BHPian

Hello folks...

Hello folks,

Came across Team BHP when searching information on a road trip and wondered how I missed such a forum for such a long time, of being in the field of computers. Yes, I have been writing software for ages moved around the world, finally deciding to set the tent in Bangalore. My name is Nainar aged 38 years, live in Bangalore as of now.

It was such a surprise to see so much of information on automobiles, roads here in Team-BHP but dont know how many are actually aware of this. For my part, will definitely spread the word among my fraternity to look upto Team-BHP if they need any info on automobiles.

Respect to every one here...

Nainar
Old 21st August 2007, 16:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

welcome to team BHP! what car do you own? try to make it to the Bangy Meets - i am sure that you will have a great time with the Bangy Boys.

enjoy your stay here
Old 22nd August 2007, 18:45   #3
BHPian

Thanks planet rocker.

I own a Corolla now. H5 trim.

My previous cars were Honda Accord during my life in the US. Drove Fiat Tempra and a Audi during my stay in Italy. Owned a Hyundai Accent GLX from 2000 which happens to be my first car.

Apart from this, I am pretty much into Hi-Fi, and photography as well. Has a small theater/living room with projector and audio devices I brought from the US.

Photography has been my hobby since 1996 when I could lay my hands on Canon EOS Rebel from which I graduated to EOS Elan IIE and now happy with my EOS 20D Digital, saving for the next 70-210/2.8 Lens that I have been eyeing for the last three four months.

Would love to meet the Bangy guys when time permits.

Catch you all later.

Nainar
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks