Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th April 2024, 17:30   #1

My story as a Team-BHP reader

I am Vaibhav. A bit about myself: I’m currently preparing for CAT and have interests in Finance, Photography, and Cars()
I have been reading Team-BHP for almost a decade. I first discovered Team-BHP when I was in 10th grade and have been visiting the site almost every day since then.

Vehicles in my home:
A Honda Activa 125 BS4
A TVS Apache RTR 180

Yes, we don't own a car yet, and I think this fact has fueled my enthusiasm towards cars more.

My passion for automobiles started growing when I stared reading Team-BHP. I have read some of the reviews so many times that I’m afraid I can recall them word-by-word."

I remember sending an email to GTO sir when I spotted a car worthy of the ‘Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!’ thread. I was thrilled to receive a reply from him inviting me to join Team-BHP and post it myself.
Although the images are now old, it would mean a lot to me to post them from my own account.

My journey as a Team-BHP reader has been very exciting: from reading scoops from RavenAvi sir’s ‘birdies’, eagerly awaiting Rehaan sir’s reply on new merchandise stock, following Dr.Naren sir’s 1.6 thread, gaining insights from Smartcat sir on investing, to engaging in discussions on various topics ranging from serious career advice to light-hearted threads about our pets.

While I can’t mention all the great threads and people, I am looking forward to participating in useful discussions on the platform.
Mjölnir is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 28th April 2024, 22:49   #2
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Re: My story as a Team-BHP reader

I asked my friend at some point how he ended up here (and then he recommended it to me) and the story was similar.
rjkapur is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th April 2024, 10:06   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: My story as a Team-BHP reader

Hello Mjölnir,

Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you onboard.

Happy to know you've been following the forum for a long time, including the non-auto-related and merchandise updates.

Looking forward to your photos in the "weird and wacky car mods" thread.

See you on the forum.

Cheers
Rahul N
RahulNagaraj is online now   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks