Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2007, 15:00   #1
BHPian

Hi everybody

I have been browsing through this site for almost 2 months now. I bumped upon this site when I was doing research on buying my first new car ( a Chevy Spark LT). And i have enjoyed every bit of it. It is really amazing that there are people who have such in-depth knowledge on everything to do with automobiles. I got lots of very useful information here which helped me make up my decision. To introduce myself, I am currently based in Bangalore (originally from Mumbai). I am in the software industry( as most of the people in Bangalore are!) and I love cars (though i started driving quite late only about 2 years back) and am trying to improve my understanding of them and have to say have found the perfect forum.

Cars i have owned or Driven:
Chevrolet Spart LT
Hyundai Accent
Ford Fiesta
Maruti 800

Cars i would like to drive:
Hmm.. anything German!
Old 29th August 2007, 16:08   #2
Senior - BHPian

EH - Welcome to the forum, the Bangy gang just keeps growing & growing! Have fun & remember to read the rules.

And one thing, I know it might be intentional from your side but the first word of your id "Ethanh" is spelt wrong, the correct spelling is "Ethan" i.e. there is no "H" at the end of it!
Old 29th August 2007, 16:12   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey Ethan

Congratulations on the new Spark. We have one Sparky here already, whats your baby's name?

Welcome to the forum and do go through the Rules and Annoucements to know how the forum works

Cheers
Old 30th August 2007, 10:45   #4
BHPian

Welcome from fellow Spark owner. A real good car. I am sure very soon our number will be really big. Do post of your interests and hobbies. If you have already installed music system, visit ICE section.
Old 30th August 2007, 11:44   #5
Team-BHP Support

This message will self destruct in .... ??

Welcome aboard!

cya
R
Old 30th August 2007, 14:23   #6
BHPian

phew..Thanks a lot guys iraghava, Dippy, Radek, Rehaan for the welcome! It feels good to be here.

iraghava.. you guessed it right mate, my bad when I was creating the profile wasn't able to figure out how to change my login ID..

Radek.. agree with you that its a cool car and I still have to setup the ICE. any tips.. BTW have a very funny incident with the spark to report. Will post it on the relevant forum

Dippy still have to find a name for her!!
Old 30th August 2007, 14:42   #7
Senior - BHPian

hey welcome to the team......you'll find ans, to most [all ] of your queries here......
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks