Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th August 2007, 10:32   #1
BHPian

Hi

Hi,

This is Deepak from Bangalore, have been a regular visitor of this forum for a while, its an amazing place. Not seen so muck information and help in some of the other forums I subscribe. You guys rock.

I own a 2003 Accent and love going for long drives. But most of the times I use my 1998 RX 135 for going around when I am alone, you have to see it to believe the top condition it is after 9 years.

I am sorry as I some how posted my introduction as a reply to one of the messages in this forum.

-Deepak
Old 30th August 2007, 12:27   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

I had the RX100 and, despite the puny engine, it was a hoot to ride. No problem about posting in the other thread. I actually moved your previous post to a dedicated thread but in the meanwhile, you posted another thread. So I deleted it.

Either ways, Welcome aboard. And do read the board rules to understand our forum protocol.
Old 30th August 2007, 13:11   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
I had the RX100 and, despite the puny engine, it was a hoot to ride. No problem about posting in the other thread. I actually moved your previous post to a dedicated thread but in the meanwhile, you posted another thread. So I deleted it.

Either ways, Welcome aboard. And do read the board rules to understand our forum protocol.
Thanks GTO, looking forward to good interactions on this board.
-Deepak
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks