Team-BHP - Hello. I bought a car through Team-BHP!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello. I bought a car through Team-BHP!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/28368-hello-i-bought-car-through-team-bhp-2.html)

Haha! What a great story nutmello.

Did you ever talk to the guy on the phone?
Can you post the link to the Siena you bought?

Great to hear it ended well!
cya
R

I wouldn't say credibility is the main issue... but from my last bike purchase experience i would certainly say.... this is wayyyyy too fast! and equally amazing and astonishing and great and.... phew!

Well, that is to say, thats one zinger of a deal. And a unique intro at that. Welcome aboard with your Siena.

Nutmello - that was a awesome way to seal a deal in under 6 mins.

I would not have had the 'nuts' to do that.

Like GTO said alls well that ends well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FERRO (Post 552264)
2001 ELX model siena u can get it for 1.25 lakh

Comeon Ferro.. no matter what cost someone picks up a second hand car there is always someone to say.. the price you paid is too high or you could have got it for X.X0 L . As long as the owner is happy hes got a good deal, we should leave it at that.

I think that price for one of the most Underrated cars in india is indeed a good deal.

Nutty guy mello.
If you're happy, I'm happy, but please don't do that again!

Congratualtions on the deal.

how is the car.

Is this the ad you saw and bought the car?

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ena-1-6-a.html

whoa bought a car in 6mins, real nice. i take more time to purchase milk from the store! :)

Congratulations on a good purchase, Nutmello. I do not think we should be criticising you .
Hello All , there has to be trust between fellow human beings ,additionally we are all part of the same forum , lets have a poll of all the persons chastisising nutmello for his decision and most would say they would not let a fellow Team BHPian down for monetary gain , so why doubt the intentions of the seller in this case ?

I am not a idealist , but I do try ( most of the time ) to have positive attitude.
and to lighten this thread a bit - a photograph of todays purchase - at 1,45,000 , (I think) value for money .....
What say Speedy , Gogi & others

Quote:

Originally Posted by triggercool (Post 552120)
You bought the car without test driving it.

hi every one:
1. did not speak one word with seller onphone- all thro SMS only.
2. test drive: no not possible, also as distance was more than 400km and i was very busy.
3. trust: yes, if we dont trust each other then whom to trust? how to do business?
4.in our day to day business, we sell lakhs of rs worth of goods even without seeing the buyer.an element of risk, passion for business etc counts.
5.photos: i do not know how to load photos.
6. car came with brand new tyres and battery ( just 2000km old)
thanks to all team bhpians for a great site.

yes that was the link

Quote:

Originally Posted by diabloo (Post 552123)
Hey man, that was scary.
For you:
1. What if the ad was fake?
2. What if the car was badly battered one?
3. What if the papers were not there?
For him:
1. What if the cheque bounces?
Hope it ended well.

man you make ppl scared...
thats bad
cheer him up for getting a nice car...

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR (Post 552374)
Hey!!! All you guys shouting yourselves hoarse about credibility, please remember one thing - there is something on the screen on your left hand side as you read this - it is my nick, the number of posts I made, number of threads I started, etc, and on the page about me, the facility to check my credentials - the car(s) I own, the way I drive, how long I drive, the technical problems (even accidents) I have faced, etc.

Priceless statement! Amazing how much you can know about a person through online interactions and their posting.

Was definitely risky, but good that it ended well. Risky because the true condition of a car can only be judged by the person buying it. Good condition has a very relative meaning to it. Anyway congrats man & Please post some pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 552800)
Priceless statement! Amazing how much you can know about a person through online interactions and their posting.

then it remains to see if nutemello did indeed take a look at that data? It would be beating around the bush so I wont say more. Also because he is happy with his purchase :). congratulations on the purchase. Enjoy your drive.

I wonder if anyone makes so much money in Stocks within 6 mins.

Man, way to go. Have fun with your beast