Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2007, 09:06   #1
BHPian

Hello!

Hi,

I'm a Bullet owner. 350 cc, 12 years old now. Biker by heart.

First car I had was in 1988 - a fiat, grey, dark tints, with a really tight suspension and a vip number . Then a 118NE, then an esteem... sold that for a pittance, haven't been able to decide on a car since. I have a honda city (old model, 2002 I think), but that's more like a family car.

Bought the wife a Swift, seems pretty happy with it, but the dealer I bought it from messed up. Guess if you pay them direct, rather than through a loan, they try and gyp you the best they can - gave me a 2006 model car, in 2007, without so much as a by-your-leave, let alone a discount. My lawyer's on standby already...

More on that later, specially if they don't clean up their mess.

Anyway, that's pretty much me, autonomically. Great to be here, a big hi to all you gurus. Hope you guys can make some space for me here! see you around.

Cheers!
Old 22nd September 2007, 14:25   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

I have had an identical Fiat -> 118 -> Esteem -> OHC transition (with a couple in between). Which dealership have you had your Swift problem with?

Welcome to Team-BHP. Do also take a look at the board rules section to familiarise yourself with our forum protocol.
Old 22nd September 2007, 17:20   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome mwzd seems you've already met one of the better dealers around with your Swift!!

Have fun here & do keep us posted on your experience with the dealer!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks