Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2007, 15:01   #1
BHPian

Hey Fellas

Hey guyz!!!!!
Well, i had been desperately looking for a place where I could unveil my passion for vehicles. Through a lot of effort and search, i hit upon team-BHP last week and haven't been happier ever in my life. Ive been following the rules these guyz have laid down and it really seems a well made forum. Im doing every possible thing to become an ardent user of this forum and following things very carefully. Maybe I could suggest some further fine tuning after I am allowed some privileges by the mods!

To start with, I have some of the picture from McLarens cockpit which I would like to share with you all. These have been taken during my last visit to Mercedes Benz Museum in Stuttgart. I hope the moderators will allow my postings!!!!

Old 1st October 2007, 16:38   #2
BHPian

Moreover, I got hellof pics from the mercedes benz museum. I covered almost all the models of DC. I also have pics on the history of Daimler, Chrysler, Benz, Mercedes, Daimer-Chrysler, Mercedes-Benz, The first Mercedes, Mercedes's uncle. I also have lots of information on the engine and transmission production lines from VW, BMW, Renault -France, Citroen and many more. India is some 15 yrs behind technology right now.
anyone whos want more info - get in touch!!!
Old 1st October 2007, 20:00   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hi Kunal2202,

Welcome aboard. Good to have you here, and we are glad you finally found this place.
Its funny how many people say "wow, im so glad i found you guys, i was begining to think i was crazy" in their intros here...lol

Do start up a new thread about your museum visit if you feel like.

cya
R
Old 3rd October 2007, 14:59   #4
BHPian

hey thanks R

but how do i post a thread.....ive been searching for the last two days...gone through the rule books.....unsuccessful!
Old 3rd October 2007, 17:57   #5
BHPian

Welcome

Hi Kunal

Welcome To The Forum. Yes do Post some Pics of the Museum.

BTW where do you stay in Pune?. I am from Pune Too.
Old 4th October 2007, 08:23   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hi Kunal! Welcome to Team-BHP (although I'm as much a Newbie here as you are)!

I thoroughly understand your excitement on having visited the MB museum in Stuttgart. Six years back, for my 20th birthday, I wanted something really special (because it was my 20th) and I ended up visiting the MB and Porsche museums in Stuttgart. It is too bad I do not too have memorable pictures from the MB museum. I forgot to take AA batteries for the flash on my simple all-manual camera and the museum was just too dark even for the 400 ASA film I'd loaded into the camera. I am really looking forward to seeing the rest of your pictures of the museum to relive those memories!

Welcome once again!

Regards,
spadix
Old 4th October 2007, 10:08   #7
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunal2202 View Post
hey thanks R

but how do i post a thread.....ive been searching for the last two days...gone through the rule books.....unsuccessful!
Check out the Team-BHP FAQ (on the top bar of every page)

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_5

cya
R
Old 4th October 2007, 10:12   #8
BHPian

Hey thanks shreeram!!
i stay in Citadel on the BT Kawade Road!
How bout u?

guyz i got loads of pics and it'll take me some time to upload them all......wot i have for my office work today is a CUP (a continuous uploading plan)

sure spad!!! sure!! im starting to upload all of them!!! relieve ur visit bro!!!

Last edited by Rehaan : 4th October 2007 at 21:41. Reason: Please use the EDIT button to add to your post within 20 mins, instead of multiple consecutive posts
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks