Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2007, 19:56   #1

Ahoy Forum-mates!

Hey all

Here comes another of those 'engineer stereotypes'. My love for cars dates back to a few years now.It is beyond a shadow of doubt, man's greatest creation till date. The delicate mix of aesthetics and crude mechanics.

I am all for handling and performance in a car. Sometimes have my odd super-car/hyper-car moments. My current dream car would be a Lotus Exige S. And I must mention that I get severe seizures when I look at an Aston Martin V8 Vantage.

I am currently studying in a quaint little European town. An Industrial
Engineer (to be). Cars i drove in delhi were actually so pathetic that i shouldn't mention their names in the same post where i buttoned-down Aston Martin and Lotus.

My hobbies include playing guitar, writing(Used to write for a journal. Hoping to write for auto magazines soon), video games.

So here's wishing all the petrol-heads good.
Fast cars clear roads!
Old 7th October 2007, 20:50   #2
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinee View Post
It is beyond a shadow of doubt, man's greatest creation till date. The delicate mix of aesthetics and crude mechanics.
Truer words were never spoken.

Im sure you are going to fit right in here.

cya around,
R
Old 7th October 2007, 21:54   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey vinee,

Welcome to Team-BHP. It's not common for an Indian to be studying Industrial Engineering in East Europe.

Bulgarian women are beautiful and one can see them all over Europe (I see many smiling and nodding) - Do you speak Bulgarian? How long have you been there?

Welcome once again and I hope you meet many interesting people.
Old 7th October 2007, 22:50   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Aboard Mate. Good Intro. Sounds like almost everyone on this forum. Enjoy your stay here buddy!!
Old 7th October 2007, 23:03   #5
BHPian

Hey, welcome home. I can feel the adrenaline in your blood. The mods will usually ask you to read up the rules and yadda yadda. do that and follow that. Mods wont question you if you break the law of the road. They will! if you break the laws of the rooms. So, take care and welcome home again.
Old 8th October 2007, 00:00   #6

@Sam: It is quite exceptional. As a matter of fact, I am the only Indian in my university which makes it all the more fun. The treatment you get is radically different from normal. People's attitudes would be absolutely polar. Either I will be 'The privileged foreigner' or 'That bloody Asian'.

Ooo the women! The stunning Bulgarian women. Seriously, I am yet to find a genuinely ugly girl over here. They are genetically beautiful. But then again, for that ecological balance, God has given them men. And boy, are they ugly?

I have been here for 3 years now. I understand Bulgarian to some extent. I could pull off the basic tasks. My course is in English so i can get away with it to some extent.

Another great thing about this place, apart from the women and the cheap booze, are the cars you get to see. All the newly launched cars are promptly bought by the Cosa Nostra of this country for the snob-value of course, which for me, makes for a good eye candy.

Where are you in Eu?
Old 8th October 2007, 12:31   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcoem to the forum Vinee! Seems like you'll have a real nice time here with us freaks! Also, do put some pictures of all the beauties you talk about eyeing in Sofia! (Both the 2 & 4 legged variety please!)

Quote:
But then again, for that ecological balance, God has given them men. And boy, are they ugly?

Quote:
Where are you in Eu?
He's in a quaint little town called Mumbai
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks