Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2004, 04:00   #1

hey guys,
this is Nisarg form the US of A. i have been reaidn these forums and i have been enjoying them for a long time now. I was intorduced to this group by Rohin...but i never had a chnace to say anything from my side.....
well....about me...im a senior in college majoring in Marketing, this is my final semester.....
now the good part...lol
about my sweetheart......
shes from japan, (too bad shes not completely made in japan, about 15 % assembled in Canada, lol). Well...as you might have guessed form my screen name, i have a black
Acura 3.2TL, and i totally adore it....its too bad that i have heard people tak about all sorts of cars and almost all brands, but never heard too much about the Acuras. I think they are amazing, i have driven the 3 series, the lexus ES and Volvo S60 and also the C230 KOMP, i nuhtng none of these cars beat the TL..it has a class of its own.
anyways
i guess i have said enuff about my car.
Just wanted to holla at all of you.
any comments???
acura3.2tl is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th February 2004, 13:03   #2
Senior - BHPian

Dude, your Acura looks sexy man!!!

3.2ltr, 270bhp.....those are some impressive figures you got there.

I just have a 1.5ltr, 106bhp car but hey.....it's still a Honda and it sure does kick ass, in India!!!

Regards...
Shan2nu
Old 19th February 2004, 10:30   #3

Hey Nisarg, where in the US of A are you? I'm in SD right now( cudnt get any colder)....do u have a pic of your acura??
Ciao
Bhupi

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks